Marks.

-Mingyu-

"Mingyu ah, you will kill her" Seungcheol hyung smirked watching me drink the strager's blood

"Oh my God, hyung, please stop" Chan pulled my shoulder but I slapped him away and continued.

"We shouldn't do that hyung, police are suspecting us" Jisoo hyung told Seungcheol hyung, I heard her last heart beat before I let her go, wiping my lips.

"Who will expect six innocent-looking boys to be vampires?" Seungcheol hyung grinned, Jun hyung smirked at him and Hansol suddenly comes running in.

"Police tracked" he shouted.

"Move out" Cheol hyung ordered and we all vanished in thin air and back to our mansion.

-Wonwoo-

"Wonwoo ya, wake up" Jeonghan hyung shook my shoulder, I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"Awake, awake" I raised my arms and walked to the bathroom, and it is occupied.

"I'm pooping" Seungkwan shouted from inside, I sighed and sat on a chair.

"Faster, we have six people here!" Seokmin shouted

"Wonwoo hyung, tell him to go faster, I need to pee" Seokmin pouted.

Seungkwan opened the door and the smell almost made us puke. "Ew, gross, what the hell" Soonyoung slapped Seungkwan's head, Seokmin took a deep breath and peed in the radiation zone. "Kids, use my apartment, I can smell Seungkwan" Mrs. Yoon entered our house, Jeonghan hyung's mom, they live upstairs. We all took our uniforms and went to her unit, it felt like home there. We showered on her bathroom and returned to our unit to eat breakfast, made by her as well. We live in 2 units, 3 per unit but the bathroom on the other unit is under construction so no choice.

"We will be going, bye" we said our goodbyes and thanked Mrs. Yoon.

"Wonwoo hyung, hurry" Seokmin wrapped his arm on my shoulder.

"Shoo" I shooed him off.

"Fine" he walked with Soonyoung, Jeonghan hyung just smiled at me.

We reached the school, it was chaotic, especially when Choi Seungcheol and his friends arrived, they're known as some gang or whatever and people think they're cool. I just shrugged as they walked in the hallway. "Oppa, so cool" girls cheered and squeaked. I rolled my eyes and placed my things on my locker when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"We're gonna be late" Soonyoung grinned, I shrugged again and we ran to the class.

"Guys, there's been a lot of murders in our town lately, please write down your numbers here and save the one written here, and call emergency hotlines in case you are in danger" teacher kept talking.

I stared out the window and looked at the people running in the field, out of all the people, one of them looked back at me, it was Choi Seungcheol's minion, though I forgot his name. We stared at each other, no one wanting to break the stare until someone poked my shoulder. "Teacher is calling you" Jihoon whispered. At lunch I went to the roofdeck since I don't really eat, I'm trying to die so I don't eat.

"What are you doing here?" someone's voice startled me, I turned and it was Choi Seungcheol's minion.

"Kim Mingyu, not a minion" he walked to me, I backed away, we kept doing it until I felt the wall on my back. I gulped.

"I..."

He pulled my wrist and saw my marks "Are you trying to die?" he asked me, I nodded, he glared and sniffed my wrist, it shocked me. "How many times have you cut?" he asked me "Why are you butting in my life?" I tried to sound confident but it sounded weak. He pinned my arm to the wall, holding my wrist. "I am asking you a question" he glared, I sighed "Ten, twenty...I don't remember" I shook my head, I'm tired of living. He let go of my wrist.

"Your blood is precious, don't waste it" he looked at me sincerely which confused me more.

"What?"

"If you want to die, tell me" he grabbed my phone and did something there.

"What-"

"This never happened, Jeon Wonwoo"

I held my phone tightly, what the fuck just happened. My knees were shaky so I sat down, who was that guy? Why is he like that, my heart was beating too fast, it scared me so bad. I clutched my chest and sighed, I guess my life will be a bit longer than expected.