22

Everything will be alright, If we just keep dancing like we’re 22…

…We’re happy free confused and lonely in the best way, It’s miserable and magical, oh yeah…

Diary,

            Wow, tonight was so much fun. We went out to an under 21 dance club and it was crazy. We met some amazing people. We are going to meet up with them tomorrow for lunch. Tonight was the first time since Ethyn died that I have had this much fun.

                                                                                                                                    Goodnight,

                                                                                                                                                Joc

Hey diary,

            We went out with our new friends today. They are actually still here at the house and you won’t believe who they are. ONE DIRECTION AND ED SHEERAN!!! Don’t worry, I’m only fangirling on the inside. They are so down to Earth and a lot of fun to hang out with. Literally throughout the entire lunch, we were laughing. They are in California for another month or two will they are working on their albums. Jany has been acting so shy and keeps blushing whenever Ed talks to her. I can tell that she likes him mostly because Jany is NEVER this quiet. Ed seems to quite like her as well. I really like Niall. I haven’t met anyone who can make me laugh like he does. Even Eth couldn’t make me laugh this much. They saw Eth’s picture in the living room but didn’t ask any questions about it. Well I better go so I can hang out with the guys.

                                                                                                         Bye diary,

                                                                                                                                Joclyn

Well diary,

            After I finished writing earlier, we played truth or dare. During the game, Louis asked who that was a picture of. I told them the whole story and thankfully didn’t burst out crying. This is the first time since Ethyn died that I’ve actually been able to tell a story about him without crying. When the guys were leaving, Niall asked if I wanted to go see a movie tomorrow. Of course I said yes. We are meeting up with Jany and Ed to see Safe Haven, which was actually Niall and Ed’s idea. I know I’ve only known Niall for a short time but I’m falling for him already.

                                                                                                                 Joc Rae