Teardrops on My Guitar

I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about and she's got everything that I have to live without..

..I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night..

            I'm singing along to my favorite singer, the wonderful Taylor Swift. I swear she must know me because all of her songs are songs about my life. Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you about me. I'm Joclyn Rae Wakes and I live in Wilmington, Ohio. I know, you're thinking "What?!? Where is that?" Well, it is about 100 miles from Lima, Ohio (made famous from the fabulous television show Glee). It is basically a little town centered exactly in the middle of nowhere.

            I go to WHS and am thankfully a senior. After this year, I'm leaving Wilmington. No wait, I'm leaving Ohio entirely. I just recently got accepted to USC in California. I'm fortunate enough to have siblings and parents who are always happy for new experiences. My entire family is moving with me, but I'm going to be living in the dorms there so I will still technically be on my own.

            I'm only going to miss Wilmington, Ohio for two reasons. One is for my school and our closeness as a student body. The only other reason is because of my best friend, Ethyn Thomas Ryther. Speaking of Ethyn, he's here now. I'll be back to write to you tonight.

                                                                                                                        Til Then,

                                                                                                                                    Joc