Prologue

What shall be your first wish if you're given the chance to pick one thing?

What if "what if's" aren't yours but from the one who created us?

No one knows.

No one will know where we
all came from.

But... Why does all stories goes around through generations? If it is a love story, your daughter would probably be reading a similar story but different characters and different sequencing of parts...

What shall I write about anyway? Should I write about magic? Tragedy? Comedy? Or anything? What would the author want to write? What is the purpose? Is it to impress others? Is it to be praised? To be popular?

What will she write?

Gab's Pov

My teacher once told me that I am actually good at writing. He told me that I have potential when it comes to literacy.

So I studied. I studied well to master and keep enhancing these skills. The gift he saw in me. A single drop of light came into my eyes and saw a bit of my future, but it went all dark when I learned about how cruel life is.

I stared down at my feet while walking through the crowd of judge. Everytime dumadaan ako, sari-saring mga kwento ang naririnig ko tungkol sakin. Minsan kapag bored ako eh pinapakinggan ko sila, para naman may makabuluhang mangyari sa araw ko.

Myn Gabriella Rose. I am one of those people who makes your day by making you laugh due to my clumsiness. Maybe ako lng nga ang pinaka unfornate na tao sa Drake University.

Drake University. Isa sa mga prestigious na mga paaralan sa Planetang mars. Haha joke lng. Actually, Drake University ang isa sa pinakaloser na paaralan. Kung gusto mo ng napakamagandang paaralan, dun ka sa Euphoria University. Lahat magaganda at matatalino sobrang bait pa.

Dito sa Drake... Naku, lahat judgemental... May maitim na budhi. Mga addict. Halos lahat hindi makapag graduate dahil nabubuntis or nakabuntis. Hahaha tira pa more!

Bakit ko nasabing unfortunate ako? Well... Kasi naman po dito sa planeta namin kapag matalino, maganda, at lahat ng postive energy nasayo na, ikaw yung alien...

Everyday, i try to fit in the crowd, but then I get pushed out of the line and left behind their tracks. I wanna go back to earth. My real home.

Hays. Let's not get emotional.

So shall we begin with this story.

Ten years earth time ago, people on earth destroyed their own planet. They were unaware that they are being harsh on their own world. They burned and cut down trees. Killed animal habitat, which led to global warming. Suddenly, a group of people with galaxy eyes came to earth to offer a deal. Humans offered them metals in exchange for their survival. The galaxy eyed dudes took the deal.

Children who are 12 yrs old and down went to the galaxy eyed dude's planet and lived there for the rest of their lives.

And yep... You guessed it... I am one of those children.

Being an alien is really difficult. No one is really trying to listen to you. Its like being a red ball in a basket full of galaxy balls. I feel so different. But then, tanggap ko na. Tanggap na tanggap kong tanga talaga ako sa lahat ng bagay. Tanggap kong different ako. Im fine with it.

Being different isn't a bad thing...its for you to decide to live and have a contented life or to be one of those human who lost their sanity trying to be other species.

Living in another planet is not easy if you're already an adult. That's why children are the only ones who got to be chosen.
Pero may mga matatanda ding napapadala dito, but yung lng mga wise and noble, minsan they go insane din kasi bawal ang love dito. Nawawala sila sa focus, their humanity are lost.
But there's one person whom I look up to... Richard Silverstine. The one who saved the humanity. The president. My father.

He saved my generation. Well now the earth is totally destroyed nga, pero the memories of humanity still lingers in the minds of those kids.

I never wanted to be in this planet. I want my dad, but I promised him not to waste my life. So I will keep on going with my life.

So, well. Let's start what happened today. This was the day when it all started. In a very unfortunate life of a girl everything changed when she met T.

So, yeah. I remembered I was walking through the crowd of judge when an alien with galaxy eyes (well, all of them does) came to me and said, "I'd like you to know that you are chosen to go back to earth to collect information, seriously myn what is all this?" T. My one and only crush and best friend. He once jumped in front of a running floater just to save me.

"what?! Where did you get that?!" I took the paper from him and read it for myself. Everything went silent. Finally! Im chosen to go back. I could see dad again. But why me?

I rushed through the crowd and went to the master's office.

"sir?! What is this?!" I showed him the letter and he was as dumbfounded as I am. "I didn't know this!" Mr. Fremrick. The master of this school. i call him sir but then the others call him "the vast".

On earth, old people are called lolo or lola or Mr. Or whatsoever. Here... They call them Vast. Vast means they know more than the others. If you're called Vast, you are wise.

"Vast Fremrick, I didn't know about this. Is this real?" he rubbed his chin and scratched his alien bald head while thinking. At some point I simply thought he would just say that it's just some prank from T.

The room was silent and the only sound that I hear are the symbols whistling. Yeah... Here the symbols, they're whistling. I dont know why, but I can hear it whispering something. The most unfortunate fact about it is I am the only one who can hear it. Sometimes it's clear... I dont even know what its for.

A little while, the buzzer rang. Telephone as a translate to the word.
Vast Fremrick put it on his ears and started to answer the phone mentally. Yeah. Mentally, here, when you use the buzzer to talk to people, your thoughts are not safe. The person in the other line can hear your thoughts. Another fact from this world that I am amazed about is that when people or memmials have the connection to each other, they'd have a what so called access to their feelings, emotions and etc. When I mean connection it means, physical and mental connection. Let's just say when you have mutual understanding with a person, that's when you'd have an access to their system. It's what they call a hendriage.

Vast Fremrick put down the buzzer and finally he opened his mouth and said, "For 10 earth years, they finally had their guts to send some from your generation home, but... The Geroma said, you are only to stay there for about 3 gerogibe only." A Gerogibe is a year in our time. His smile grew wide, well, I imagined he did. "Only 3? That's not fair. I want to stay forever." His smiled shrank back, i imagined again. "watch your words young memmial! You know the rules." I simply nodded. I know what that meant. Forever is forbidden in the walls of this planet. Even a slightest love that you show can make your life miserable in this world. How sad right? That's why... I am unfortunate in every corner of this new world, because I am an alien from earth.