2

Third Person's POV

Myn is in grave fear.  She isn't here anymore. She immediately caught the Geromian guard's attention. As the stars are sleeping, she made her invulnerable side wake up. Her senses are heightened due to her anger. All she wants to do now is to escape and save her best friend. All she knows now is to be with him. 

As the Geromian Guards came to her cell, she quickly reached for them and snapped their necks.  She reached for the clavis and turned the knob to salvation. Immediately, she reached the isle. Looking very tired of all the actions, she stood like a woman of all strength. She can't even discover herself anymore. In front of the Geromian guards she fought like she never fought before. Taking all the action to save her only friend. 

She ducked and jumped, took another shot. Throwing her fist at their faces. All the rage that she has inside can now be seen in her eyes. Blow by blow, the geromian guards were blown up in the air. On her last blow, she stood in front of her enemy, looking fierce. She took one last pull on her strength and threw her last punch to the guard, but then...

"My young memmial Myn, why such anger?" The Geroma interrupted her fight. Recognizing her inerself, she felt hurt. She looked in the eyes of the Geroma but like T, she found nothing but blank. Even though she felt less serious now, she haven't lowered her power down. "My Myn, I can see the abilities overpowering in you," The Geroma floated towards Myn and touched her hair. Myn felt intimidated. She fear what she thought. "Where's T? What did you do to him?" The Geroma's expression became deep and dark. "Your T is now exiled! He chose to die than to continue to be with you," Myn was shattered inside and the Geroma knows it. 

"you can't fool me bitch," she shoved the Geroma away from her and looked for the exit.

She finally got out of the prison but before she could open the gates, she saw T inside a floater looking down and disappointed. "T," her eyes met with him, but he didn't try to stop the floater. She was confused. She followed the floater and she knew where it'll take T, but she had to keep going.

Wishing all the good things to happen, Myn prayed for T to be out of the floater. She hid behind the rocks where she can take a peek.

The Geromian Guards are transferring T to the Exile shuttle. Myn wasn't surprised that T willingly followed the Guards. She knew what the Geroma did. She couldn't help but just think about how horribly it must be in T's position right now. She sneaked behind the floater and followed their trail. 

Everything is somehow dark inside the exile's room. 

She waited for the guards to leave before she could finally save T. She felt bad for him. She wouldn't let her best friend die like this. Being exiled is also being killed. She didn't know what the Geroma said to T, but she knew it has to be something bad. 

Later on, the guards locked him in the shuttle. Myn sneaked up behind them and shoved their necks which made them collapse unto the floor. "Myn," T said in a whisper. "I have to get you out of this," Myn said while in a rush, looking for the key. "Myn, don't do this if you will just leave me, save yourself," Myn continued to look for a clavis or a computer to open the door. "Look, its too late Myn, once the shuttle is shut there's no going back," Myn looked at T. Tears fell as she walked towards her friend. "I don't want to lose my best friend," the gas leaked inside T's shuttle. "It's the sleeping gas, it's already activated Myn," as tears falling down her cheeks she smiled at him like she's fine. "That's my Myn," her tears held her heartbeat, but it never stopped her for looking for a way for him to escape. She found a chair but it wouldn't work. She felt horrible that she couldn't just help herself anymore. T's already asleep inside the shuttle, waiting for the moment the shuttle would take off. 

"Young memmial, you know I can't exile you, for you are not a memmial, you are a weakling, human" The geroma suddenly popped out of nowhere. Myn stood up and she terribly fell down. Her legs were wounded and she couldn't move because of tiredness. She fell to the ground and everything went blank.