Chapter 1

"Bring all the following materials that is written in your activity sheet and class dismiss" Ms. Young said as she stood up and exited.

As the bell rang as a sign of lunchbreak, all students hurriedly exited in their rooms and went to the cafeteria while here I am, alone keep on sketching until I finished it, the man who I saw in my every dreams.

"Sketching again? Weird" he smirked.

"None of your business" I said then I put my pencil and sketchpad on my bag.

"What are you doing here?" I asked then faced him.

"Nothing, I just saw you AGAIN sketching alone" he said then sat beside me.

"You knew me Sugar" I said that made him pissed.

"Aargh Suga, its not Sugar" he pouted. I really like this guy, he's so cute. Anyway he is Suga Yoongi my first ever bestfriend in my whole entire life since we're in Junior High and I don't know why he can handle my attitude because other says that I'm scary and weird psh. Well I don't care what they say as long as I'm true to myself.

"Its still the same" I said then I stood up to go to the cafeteria while he stood up also and followed me.

"You know what? We're now a Senior High or just call it a Graduating Senior High Students" he said while we're still in the middle of walking.

"And then?" I said

"What course will you take? And what school?" He asked.

"Maybe Fine Arts since I don't like academics. School? Undecided, why?" I asked back.

"Just asking" he said.

When we arrived in cafeteria, Suga volunteered himself to buy the foods so I just nodded and find a vacant for us.

As I found a vacant, I walked through there and started to sit when a man suddenly sat there like he owned the table.

"Excuse me?" I asked but he didn't mind me.

Psh, I roamed the cafeteria until I found another vacant at the center so I hurriedly went there.

I hurriedly sit and I saw Suga walked to my way while holding a tray with two Iced Tea, one lasagna, one spaghetti and two brownies.

"You really knew my favorites" I smirked.

"Of course! I know you a lot Xyra Ysabelle Zeth" he teased then sat in front of me.

"Aish don't mention my complete name ok? Its so gay" I rolled my eyes.

"Why? I like your name and also the one who owned it" he grinned.

"What? Stop acting childish Suga. Lets just eat" I said then I get my favorite lasagna and brownies while he get his spaghetti.

"You're so cute Xy" he said and smiled where his gums showed. I really like his smile seriously.

"Just eat there Mr.Gums" I teased him.

While eating, I sense a 3 heartbeats coming to our direction 10 meters away. I don't know why i feel like this. Its weird that you just know that there is someone coming.

"Are you okay?" Suga asked then I nodded to assure him.

He was about to talked when suddenly, 3 boys appeared in front of us.

"Back off" a guy with earring in his right ear said as he crossed his arms while the other two guys put their hands in their pockets.

"Why should we?" I said until I realized that all students were now watching us and a moment of silence until the earring guy broke it.

"What? What did you say?" He asked in a cold tone.

"I'm not a type of person who repeat my words for an idiot" I said that made me shocked.

He grabbed my arm harshly near him that made me stand. He glared at me. We're now close to each other. Close enough that I feel his breath.

"How dare you to talk to me like that? Do you know me? Ha!" He said angrily.

"Are you that famous for me to know whoever you are?" I said. I don't know where I got this bravery. He just smirked when he saw my expressionless face.

"I am Jungkook, the king of this school" he said while he held my arm tightly that made me feel pain.

"And so?" I said to pissed him. I'm now getting impatient. Why the hell should I care? I don't who he is psh. Actually, I only know Suga in this school because I don't care about the people around me. Why should I care?

"I can kill you right now, do you know that?" He said like he's ready to kill his prey but I stay calm because I don't want him to see me weak.

"Really? Should I be scared?" I smirked but suddenly Suga stood up and held my left arm to get away from Jungkook then he spoke.

"Were sorry, we don't know that this is your table. Sorry for my friend's behavior" Suga said then he dragged me away from them while all students stared at us and whispering but I still hear them tsk what a stupid. This is will be my last day ha? Tsk what a stupid. They are just coward psh.

A/N: This was a fanfiction ok? Kaway-kaway sa mga Army diyan! Hahaha