Chapter One ♥ <Coming Home> ♥

<Coming Home> ♥

Autumn!" I heard him call me from behind. I turned to face him and he began running towards me. A huge smile replaced the frown on my face as I noticed who it was. "Jon! I missed you so much!" I said as I hugged him tightly. He held onto my waist and spun me around.

"I missed you more!" he said before putting me down. He kissed me on the lips, but unsurprisingly, felt nothing.

The distance between us has made me rebuild my walls even though he never got through to fully knock them down. I feared this moment since the day he left, but never brought it to myself to tell him. I lost the feeling of love for him, but plan to get it back. I owe it not just to him, but to myself.

It only makes it worse that I've been accepted into an extended college program for students who'd be studying abroad.

Long distance relationships never work, and my point has been proven correct already.

I don't know what's going to happen when I tell him. I hope he doesn't get mad.

"What's wrong babe?" Jon asked. "I-I have something to tell you." I said as he put me down. We looked into each others eyes, Jon longing for me to continue.

"Well, I've been accepted into the study abroad program I've been trying to get in, and it's a really big opportunity for me, so my mom and dad are both pushing me go." I said.

"Where will you be going?"

"London. Then Paris after a year there."

His expression saddened before he spoke. "You know what? Our time apart has only made our love stronger, and in a couple more years, we'll be together again."

I don't know why, but I feel slightly disappointed by his answer. Almost annoyed.

"Yeah. Ready to come to mine for dinner?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go babe." he said making chills run down my spine. I don't know how I can deal with this guilt for one full week.

Meanwhile in London...

"Harry! Are you going to visit your mom and sister still?!" Zayn yelled through the door.

"Call me?" Amanda asked in a whisper. "Sure." I lied. I'm not calling her. She's, not the girl I thought she'd be. I thought I'd be tutoring her, I mean that's what I invited her over for.

Maybe even be her friend, but she had other things in mind. She came to my dorm with sex on her mind. She wasn't leaving until she got it, and I gave it to her.

I didn't want to be that guy anymore. I promised my mom and sister that I would change, and I was gonna keep it. I won't treat girls like I used to.

This year, I plan to start of new, and that's what I'm gonna do. I'm sticking to one girl, and one girl only. If anything else, no girl at all.

Who am I kidding, I can't do this! I just slept with this girl, and I don't even like her. Gosh, I feel like such a dick, but she isn't even nice. I shouldn't feel bad, should I?

I mean all she wanted from me was sex after all. No. I won't feel bad. I need to forget my past, and start off new. After what happened, I don't even want to feel bad for a girl like her.

Once I snapped out of my thoughts, I had noticed that Amanda was long gone, and Zayn was standing by the door with a look of disappointment.

"I'm sorry Zayn, I'm trying to stop." I told him as tears welled up in my eyes. "Harry, stop thinking about Trisha, I know you are. It was a misteake Harry, it wasn't your fault."

I looked him in the eyes as he approached me patting my back. I hugged him as a few tears fell down my cheek of the horrid memories.

I hope I can get through this year without the thought of her, but there's a strong chance that I will never forget what happened that summer night.