Chapter One: Plans

I was just thinking...  there are clubs at the school now and i have visited them all, i now know they also help me with my plots to kill the rival well rival's... Iv'e just been debating on which one i'll pick ... If i join the Art club they'll think it will be paint, but if i join the Photography Club they'll think i'm taking pictures of them for the year book and not asking information about them ...

I ran through different hallways of where the clubs were. I passed the em- occult club the ugh ... The cooking club ... i just kept walking then i passed the Martial Arts Club i  just kept- i stopped in my tracks.

" Martial Arts Club? " I poked in where the club was. They were kicking; looks like there working out or such. Looks like everyone here is actually part of the club.

" Huh? " Juku Ren said.

" Ren please keep kicking. " Budo pleaded.

Mina Rai pointed at me at the doorway still peeking in, i just stood in place. frozen.

Budo turned around and realized me standing there.

" I thinks she wants to join the club. " Shima Shita stated. 

Juku Ren walked up to me, right in front of me actually.

" Sorry we don't have enough room- ." Ren (Juku Ren)  was interupted.

"  I'm the martial arts leader, you might already know but i'm Budo Yandere why did you come?Would you like to join our club?! We can have someone make you a martial arts outfit and then we can start our club activites- " 

" No, guys i didn't want to join I- " I tried to explain to them but got interupted. What's with people interupting these days.

Shima Shita grabbed my hand, pulled me towards the changing and pushed me into the room, handed me a head band and a Martial Arts outfit. 

" I thought you guys didn't have one! " I said.

" We lied! " they all said and shut the blinds.

Before they closed the blind i could have seen a little peak of outside the room, i can see Juku Ren starting at me with the nastiest eyes... If she wants to start something i'm all for it. Did you forget that I was a Yandere? Wait.. they just don't know. I just smirked.

I changed into the uniform, and came out. I still don't know anything about this club. What if this doesn't help me with anything with my fued with the other girls ... 

" Uh guys may i just know more about this uh- club. " I said.

" Look she doesn't even know what the god club is about- " Juku said before getting interupted by Budo.

" Well, the martial arts club is all about your physical form, and your strength! At the end of each day we'll practice kicking and attacking in case of any danger or and reason of defending. " Said Budo.

Juku Ren Started to growl and keeps giving me a stank eye. I just grinned not only will this help club help me with attacking other students this helps me be stronger. 

Why not have a little fun why'll were at it. Looks like someone's jealous...

This Is Gonna Be Fun, but i still have to plot my plans on killing my rivals. 

This is gonna be quite the Handful, to control.