Chapter 3: Budo

Juku Ren's POV

I knew it. I knew it. I saw her take Oka into the garden and ... poor Oka. She was so innocent. Now, my life was at risk and my team. 

I don't care about anything else than Martial Arts and the people in the club. She's still chasing me with that knife, she probably used it too kill other victims. I ran faster, you might be strong after all those activities, looks like you didn't run those laps. What's the matter do you think your too good, or were you just killing other people, you forgot too.

 I just kept running away from her. We came closer to school. She saw a furnace dropped the knife in there and activated it. Smart. 

I ran too school, and went up the stairs looks like Yandere stopped chasing me. Probably, trying to look like nothing happened and normal as possible. I didn't care i just wanted to get to Budo and tell him. I reached the room.

" BUDO! " 

Budo was just putting his headband knowing it was soon time to start practice and the meet up. He tied and ran too me.

" Are you ok? Did someone get hurt again!? " Budo said looking around him.

" No, Its Yandere. She was gonna kill me! " I tried to explain while panting quite loudly.

" What. Juku Your sounding crazy. " Budo said walking away towards the changing room and facing his back towards me. 

" It's true she was holding a knife! She was running towards me! " I replied.

The door on the other side slid opened. 

" Hey Budo, hope i'm not late or interupting anything. " 

It was Yandere.