Chapter Two: I'm Feeling Watched...

Next Day Of School.

Today I was gonna kill Kokona, just don't know how... This girl never is alone she's either with Saki or with the other Butterflies. Maybe. Just Maybe. I can use this skills iv'e gotten from the club against her. I was walking to school not caring about anyone around me...

Suddenly, I heard rustling in the bushes. Maybe, An animal. I'm not one to take chances.. i had my knife with me. If i'm gonna die because of this person.... there just gonna have to die with me. It must have seen the knife because this "thing" ran over to the right. I finally saw this figure, i realized it was a person. It well they were just in the shadows. 

Teacher i'm sorry i'm late, i can explain tho. I killed someone and it took longer than i thought . I'm pretty sure i will be the first one to ever say that... Maybe I can find another excuse later... Enough of that tho, i have to take care of this person.

" I know what your doing Ayano... i know what your doing, i know everything. "

The figure came out of the shadows... It was Juku Ren. The girl who was giving me the stank eye yesterday. I held my knife and ran towards her. I wasn't taking any chances. She ran, which i didn't expect at all. I knew what she was gonna do... she isn't gonna tell everyone.

He knows she doesn't have too.. because he knows why i joined the club. I knew what he was gonna do.

He was gonna tell Budo, and get me kicked from the club. I did what any other yandere will do.

I Ran After Him.