01

Hola,lovelies! This is my first story on Wattpad. I hope you like it. I know you won't but please do not copy this in any ways.

This contains highly mature content. So only those who can handle very very detailed sex, rape , torture, curses and self harm should read it. Please do not report !☺☺☺

By the way, the characters of this story are completely fictional. 1 direction is NOT in any gang! If anyone's name is similar to the characters, it's a complete coincidence, not intentional.

Happy reading! Here's the first chapter!

Mellonie's POV

Ring ring......ring ring.....

My phone keeps on buzzing. I am too tired to even pick it. I look at the clock. 8:45 am. Shit. I pick up the phone. Its Samantha.

"Hey M! Morning! Where are you? We are already at school!"

"Umm , slept through the alarm. Sorry , I'll be there in five, k, bye!"

I quickly get up and go into the bathroom. Its my heaven on earth! I strip down to my bra and panties and look in the mirror. Ughh, my hair! Just-woke-up hair does not suit me at all. I brush my teeth quickly and go to shower. I remove my clothings and enter the bath tub naked. The touch of hot water with my skin makes me moan. How I love this feeling!

I rub the shower gel all over my body and and apply some shampoo on my hair . After a quick shower , I don't waste my time and quickly pick up just anything . It is a sunny day outside so I wear my white shirt and some denim shorts. I do my hair in a messy bun. I look at myself and ....... wow. I look so different. Not a child anymore. I've grown up......

I lost track of time and by the time I reached school , the class was almost going to start. I run with full speed and reach there. Phew! On time! I quickly walk in the class and sit in my usual place, with Sam.

Sam and me have been friends since we were 9. Our brothers are besties so we met each other and guess what......... we are sisters now! We share everything! Even the numbers of the boys we adore! But the boys are usually scared because of our brothers. But still , we have quite a few admirers!

"Hey M! Woo someone's looking sexy! Good that Liam isn't here. We definitely wouldn't want a show here!" She teases me. Liam is her brother and I know that he has had a crush on me ever since I was ten..... but I don't feel the same. So, I try to ..... avoid him. Which is impossible since Liam and Zayn, my brother are best friends! God! When is Sam going to stop this thing! ?!,!

"You don't look bad yourself. "I mumble quietly. I know I can never ever make her stop teasing me. But that's what friends are for! She nudges me and makes me smile. I can never be angry on her!

The teacher enters the class as the whole class becomes quiet. Im not a nerd but yeah I'm studious. Ah! It's going to be a long day....

Hey! How was it ? Comment and vote!😍😍😍
And follow maybe?😄😄😄