Chapter 13

As I was sat In the principals office, I couldn’t help but grin, thinking about the previous action. 

I screamed curses at Faye and lunged at her, her expression scared and shocked, as she stood up to run I tackled her to the ground, shouting things that didn’t really make sense in her face. She tugged at my hair and pushed me, at a lame attempt to get me of her. I was so angry that she would swoop so low as to frame me like that, so I punched her. Right on the nose, I connected my fist with her face. 

She cried out, people around us starting to form a circle, most of them cheering me on, others just watching, gaping. 

My fist had just connected with her  mouth for the second time, I felt someone grab my waist and pull me away.  So I did what first came to my mind, I elbowed them in the gut.

The person groaned, I could tell by how deep it was that it was a guy. “Eurgh, God damn it Sharna.” Nate groaned, I turned to look at him, Trying not to laugh at the state he was in.

“Sorry, Sorry!” 

“Yeah, Right.” He said, glaring at me. “What the hell are you’re  doing Sharna?” He asked, his eyes shooting over to Faye, who was laying on the ground, Crying.  Surprisingly enough, no one was helping her. 

I looked back at Nate and shrugged simply. “She set me up”

I saw it in his eyes, He wanted to laugh. But he didn’t. “Sharna. You could get expelled. Then what would you do, huh?”

Again, I just shrugged. “Id take any punishment I get.”

He shook his head., “Got your idiotic, Lil’ rebel.” He said, and grinned at me.

I laughed.

“Dude, you don’t know how good it felt to hit her.” I said, smiling to myself. 

Nate opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted when The head masters voice shouted out. 

“Sharna Sparks!” 

I cringed at how angry he sounded. Sigh. This was going to take a helluva lot of explaining.