15 sep 16

Hello ya lovelies!  I'm back I thought no one would read my story,  but surprisingly some one read it I'm incredibly honoured  thank you sooo soo soo much!!!! *hugs and kisses* love, alexis.

Please vote so I would keep writing

***

Hello, I'm back.

We are on my family farm right now its all great but no Internet * cries*

So you'll probably be reading when I'll be back home with alots of chips and pasta and chocolate.  So as ritual I shall have a break out... please fasten your seat belt !!

But to make everything better we have chocolate. ALL HAIL TO THE PERSON WHO CREATED SOLID CHOCOLATE... ALL HAIL!!

But to make everything better again we went to the family farm house. It would make things better right? And the answer is no because I had no Internet * crying on inside* any one relating no? Just me?? Ok...

But it had peaceful surroundings... and bugs. LOTS OF BUGS!!

And  by bugs I mean not the usual like, mosquitoes and flys..

Oh no no no.. I MEAN HORNETS AND WASPS AND FREAKING FLYING THINGIES!!! THAT I DON'T KNOW THE NAMES OF...

And many many trees .. but good instagram photos... Oh hell yeah!! I'm gonna take a million  photos that I don't like and go again and repeat ? Where do I sign up?

Jk jk I take at least 2 million photos.

Good thing that I stacked up on chips and cookies...and chocolates let's not forget chocolates when I was still back home.

Ok that's what happened today.  Byyyyyeeeee!!! * flying kisses*

****

So please vote or read so I can write more please..

And also thanks for reading... lovelies byee..