5 march 2017

Please forgive me for not being able to write. I had a hell of exams and revisions. I still have a headache, and my mum took my techno things away. ALL ABOARD!!
Let's go!!

***

Greetings my fellow earthlings!! From a pakistani girl!!

Today is a Sunday. Which is AKA funday.
Hola PARTY TIME!!!

Since my mum took my techno things away I found a new hobby
Two words : make up.

This shit is great!!

And now hell hath no fury on me, if someone tries to touch my concealer!!

And my cousin be like *insert squeaky voice here* "you can buy an other one."

Ahem ( Oh my god I sounded like Umbridge harry potter fans unite!! ) girl this shit ain't from here, and it's about to run out plus I'm too lazy to get an other one.

I spent most if my day munching on chips. Those are good.
And by the way who invented this stuff. I wanna say thank u to them.

Ok chips aside, I got into a fight with my bitch for a friend.
I must rant.

First of all I must explain what happened,

So basically I made a mistake of a project. a school project.
I mistakenly thought that chapter number two of a book was mine and made a project acording to it. I admit it was my mistake for that. And I even fully apologised. But if I was on her place I would say that people make mistakes and forgive her.
But that fucking dickhead pretended like I committed a full on crime. Mostly I'm mad at my self that I ignored that side of her.
And then she says "hey, when did you make your project? Your writing looks shitty."
And if the was my writing I would have no problem forgiving her  but it was my mum's writing...

OH SHIT'S ON!!!!!

And afterwards she comes on and says " hey girl what has happened to u?"

Ahem fuckin' really bitch??

And I said "nothing but your inflated head."

And she huffs and walks away.

#thuglife

And today I don't know what happened to her or what
cock-and-bull story she fed my maths teacher. My teacher blames me and the good friends that the asshole lost her fucking book. And when I even forget my book she comes on to me and says "why did u forget your book?"

Why did u forget your book? So that an owl would come into my balcony and give me my letter to Hogwarts.
Really ??

So I can't write any more because my hand hurts

See you lovelies bye!!

♥♥