Chapter 1 : I Don't Want A Boy, I Need A Man

***

***

She entered the school hall, panting. She was late again. After violently opening her locker, she catched her textbooks and her homework that she had done in advance.

"Late again, Lalisa?" said calmly her English professor. "You are lucky that you have good grades... If it wasn't for that you'd be living in detention."

'Why did she have to say that?'  thought Lisa. Now more people would start hating her. She already didn't have lots friends at school... Actually she had no friends. But who cared? Anyways nobody really knew her.

She sat down at her usual place, at the back of the classroom. The table was covered in insults : 'Go fuck yourself kid.' , 'Look at the mirror in the morning when you wake up' , 'Are those black clothes you're wearing for your death ceremony? ' or ' Just because you have good grades doesn't mean you ain't a fucking loser'  were covering the surface of it. As always, she just ignored it. If they wrote that kind of stuff it meant they were giving her attention, which was the opposite of what they actually wanted to do and of what she really wanted.

She reached to her black bag and fetched her black notebook. As a matter of fact, everything she had was in black. Maybe as a preference, or just to match her odd image. Either ways, it wasn't important to her, she just had to study, fulfill her duties as a student and fuck off. That was it.

"So, for tomorrow I want you guys to write a text on your feelings - make it innovative, and the best one will be posted in the school hall."

'Ugh, feelings? Do I even have some?' thought the young girl. Her feelings weren't present in the surroundings of the school. Whatever, she'll write what she feels back home.

***

At lunch, she took a chocolate brownie at the cafeteria. She had nobody to sit with, and most importantly she didn't want to eat in the presence of no pain in the ass. She lazily bit the brownie : it didn't even taste like chocolate. Her eyes were empty, while she walked slowly through the hall towards the school garden.

"Yo, Lisa is here!" some jock dude said.

"Bro, if you can't make it with her then you pay us the drinks" another guy said, as if she was blind and deaf. She just continued her slow march like nothing happened. Morons will be morons.

"Hey, Lalisa" the first guy said. He caught her arm. She pushed him back and continued walking. She still hadn't finished that disgusting brownie. "Lisa, chill and come with us."

She stopped and looked at him, with her usual resting face. "No."

"Oh, come on. We all know you don't do shit after school except studying." he continued. She didn't answer and took a last bite to her cake. "C'mon don't be the usual loser Lisa. Don't you want a boyfriend?" He was standing in front of her, lots of people gathered around them to see what would happen. That boy was a serial dater, and no girl had ever said no to him.

"Pfft... For sure Vernon is joking. He would never date a loser like her." heard Lisa. She continued walking, till the mass started surrounding her and blocking her. Too much attention, she hated that. It had to end at a certain point. She just blankly stared the boy.

"All girls want someone like me. And ain't I the first guy trying to get you?" Everyone laughed. "I know you want a boy, Lisa."

And he made a really big mistake. Lisa turned around, and smiled for the first time in front of her school mates. Her smile was sassy and different from the Lisa people usually saw. She shook her head.

"I don't want a boy, I need a man." and she just walked away.

___

Yo! This fanfiction came to my mind one day, and i thought i had to write it down. Tbh i'm pretty proud of it, so i hope yall like it!

Vote and Comment if you liked it !