Chapter Three

Assalaamu alaikum guys! I am back with a new chapter. I am sure you are all curious to know what will happen next. What did Madison do and why did Muhammad start running towards outside?

Join me while I tell you what will happen next. Will he be able to save her from what might happen to her or not? Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. Love you guys so much!

                 Aminah's Pov

After dumping the lunch in the waste bin, I kinda felt a little proud. I went into our class where I found Mr. Don, our class teacher sitted on his desk with his eyes closed.

I turned back and was about to take a step forward when he asked "Where to?"

I muttered so that only me can hear "Come on, like seriously."

I turned back and faced him to see that he was still sitted but this time, his eyes were opened.

He smiled "Take a seat! I have caught you red handed this time. No excuses and no escape." He ordered.

I sighed heavily and sat on my usual seat. He started "First, you have been trying to avoid me since last week of resumption. Why is that? We haven't talked that much, you know? So...how are you doing? Hope living with your Uncle is great?"

Hearing that, my eyes widen a bit and I quickly readjusted.

I nodded "Yes sir, thank you for asking." I replied politely.

"I am so sorry but I tried talking to the school board about your delay in paying this term's fee. They turned deaf ears to me while I talked, I seriously don't know why they are being like this. When your Parents...were still alright, they worshipped you guys cause you were very rich but...but now?"

He was right, I remembered two years ago, me being respected and well known in this school. I never had friends probably cause of my Religion and Madison who made her life goal to destroy me.

She never bullied me all that time cause I always had my female bodyguards with me. They were like my best friends but now my Uncle took away everything from me after the incident.

He took all my money, wealth, properties and even fame. He was now taking care of Dad's Companies, all his banks where he kept his money. He backed away when I really needed his help, he didn't visit, not even once after the incident.

Dad took great care of his one and only brother but my Uncle Zaid was too greedy to realise it. We were one big family before but now I was left alone. I tried to ask for his help but all the time he threw me out of my old mansion.

Some of the securities, drivers, cooks, maids, bodyguards stayed behind but some left the day I was thrown out of my house.

I never blamed them for staying cause it was the right thing to do. They have families to feed and take care of. They had no choice but to do what they can to survive.

Mr. Don snapped his fingers at me "Are you listening, Aminah? He asked.

I smiled "I will talk to him, just give me a few days." I lied.

He usually offers to help but every time, I would shut him down, I didn't want anyone to get hurt while helping me. I had Allah and it was just like having the greatest help on earth and I had faith in him. I knew that everything would be alright very soon inshaa Allah (by God's grace).