Bonus Chapter

SEQUEL

                    Two years later

                      Aminah's Pov

I was woken up by the sound of my baby's cry. I groaned and got up from the bed. I looked at Muhammad who was sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed. I smiled softly and went into the room opposite ours to check my one year old baby.

She was still crying, I walked to her small bed lazily. But the moment she saw me, she smiled and stopped crying. I picked her up and placed several kisses over her as she started laughing softly.

I petted her and played with her till she went back to sleep. I stood up and yawned sleepily. It was our daily routine, she would start crying at two in the morning and I would stay with her for hours till she falls back to sleep then I would leave.

I hardly had enough sleep, Muhammad helped a few times. I stopped him when the stress was becoming too much for him. Considering that he was taking care of his family's company, mine and my family's company also. He was always busy.

Our married life had been awesome, thanks to Allah. Our love for each other increased everyday. We helped and supported each other pretty well.

I went back into our room, I laid on the bed and snuggled close to his warm body, my head on his chest. He placed his hand on my waist unknowingly and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled closer and slept off tiredly.

I just had an hour sleep before I heard the call to prayer. Muhammad kissed my hair and said "It's time for Salah, my love."

I groggily stood up with his help. He kissed my forehead and went into the bathroom to perform ablution. I did the same when he left for the mosque.

After reading the Qur'an, I sat on the bed. I was loosing my hijab when Muhammad came in.

He grinned and said "Just coming back from young princess's room. She is still asleep."

I smiled and replied "Of course she's still asleep. Poor thing had some trouble sleeping this early morning."

I stood up loosing the bun on my head, my long blonde hair fell down my back reaching my waist. I raked my hands through it.

Muhammad stood beside me and kissed my cheek. He played with my hair as he said "I guess she troubled you too, right?"

I smiled and shrugged. He loved playing with my hair whenever I left it uncovered. I kissed him on the lips and a while later, I asked " When are we going for the gathering?"

He kissed me again and whispered "Soon love." Leaving me breathless, he left the room.

I smiled dreamily and went into the closet to get a hijab. I pinned it carefully and went out of the room into the opposite room.

We just arrived at our Parents home, we were to have a gathering at their place, all the family. It had been just a month long since I had seen them all.

We were the last to arrive, a servant guided us to the garden where we found them all sitted chattering already.

We all exchanged pleasantries happily. Mum collected her grandchild from me. I took a seat beside her and Muhammad was beside me. He didn't like leaving my side wherever we went to.

Mairah said enthusiastically "It's good to have all of you here."

The bump that her stomach made was really big. She looked more beautiful eventually. She got married to Muhammad Sani six months after mine and Muhammad's.

Suwaibah was also married at last and was leaving in Washington with her husband, Abdul Azeez. She looked very much in love. They just got married a year ago.

Abdullah and Abubakr were still yet to get married. As they would say "I still like my bachelor life."

Asma'a was also here with her husband, Umar. They got married a month after ours and she just gave birth two months ago. She was always nice to me and we were close to each other.

Maher and Zahra have three kids, a two year old pretty angel and nine months old male twins. Their kids looked adorable.

Abu Sufyaan was also present with us. The last time I saw him was on my wedding reception but I didn't get the chance to meet him. He looked cute as usual.

Our eyes meet and I smiled at him, he only frowned and looked away. Okay, I wasn't expecting that. I said in my mind.

I asked "Why is Abu Sufyaan in a bad mood?"

Maher laughed and replied "The boy still has a grudge on you, my dear."

I exclaimed surprised "Me! But why?"

Everyone was quiet listening to our drama. Asma'a said "Yeah! He is still upset you didn't wait for him to grow up then get married to him instead of Muhammad."

My mouth hung opened and I looked at the boy in surprise. He was looking at me with accusing eyes.

Everyone was laughing, I chuckled softly and stood up. I walked to his seat which was two chairs to my right. I knelt in front of him and said "Oh my Boy! I am so sorry but waiting for you would be like waiting for forever."

He seemed interested in what I was saying so I continued "You will get someone much more beautiful than me, she will love you and always stay by your side always. You just need to pray to Allah to grant your wish, okay?"

He smiled and replied "Okay but promise me you would always love me."

I kissed his forehead and said "Agreed, I promise you."

He hugged me and I returned it with a cheerful smile.

We had started eating dinner telling different jokes, chatting and all things. I thought about my parents and Uncle. He was still in jail, I visited him twice in a month.

His wife was still no where to be found. She ran away and didn't return. It was for the best.

We arrived home eight in the evening. We walked into the living room, the maids had retreated to their own house which was behind ours.

Muhammad held our baby in his hands and placed a kiss on her forehead. He whispered "I love you."

I hugged both him and our baby and said happily "I love you guys so much."

Alhamdulillah!!! A sequel for you guys. The book has finally ended guys. Vote and comment if you like.

Love you all and thanks. Assalaamu alaikum!!!