Love, Undefined~ Chapter 1

Just a note before you start reading: Hey, this is my first work that I've put up on wattpad! Please, do comment and review! Hope you all like it!

Mwuahh~

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leyla Ann groaned, her alarm clock annoyingly ringing in her ear.

Damn, she though, It's my fault that I have to fucking take 8:30 classes... why the fuck did I sign up for those?

She sighed, coming her fingers through her artificially deep red hair before pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank. Her eyes glanced over her small but cozy two person dorm, where her roommate Brit was currently snoozing away. 

"Wake up, Brit." Leyla rolled her eyes, throwing a bright blue flip flop at her groggy roommate.

Brit mumbled something incoherently, crawling under the covers of her deep blue duvet, probably wondering what idiot woke her up at that ungodly hour.

"Oh, come on, Brit." Leyla chirped, bodydiving onto Brit's tiny bed. "Not my fault you chose morning classes. You could have just taken night classes."

"Yeah," Brit mumbled, sitting up in her bed, her hair disheveled, "but if I took night classes, I wouldn't be able to keep up with the parties." 

"Touche." Leyla grinned, fixing her make up in her small mirror. "Well, I'll be off. Gotta get to class. Don't wanna be late again, do we?" she said, mocking her not-so-timely roommate.

The only response she got was the loud clash of a black pump hitting the floor.

Leyla walked along the sidewalks leisurely on her way to class, looking at the palm trees dashed along the shoreline. Living in California was a big (much welcomed) change for her from the small town in New Jersey. The town of population 1320 really didn't feel like home to her. Something... it just didn't feel quite right.

Leyla checked her phone.

8:27.

Just in time for class.

"Hey Leyla!" a petit but busty blond chirped as she sat down in her usual seat in the back of the room.

"Hey Mikaela." Leyla responded politely. 

"Listen, my boyfriend's frat house is having a party, and it'd be awesome if you could make it!" the bubbly blond said, sitting on Leyla's desk.

It was true. Leyla was the life of the party. If she was there, the partygoers were bound to have a good time. 

"Delta Chi Fraternity, right?" Leyla smiled happily.

To put it lightly, Leyla loved to party. The endless drinks, the sexy guys, the pounding music... it was all her scene.

"That's the one." Mikaela grinned.

"I'll be there."

"Great, 10 PM until whenever the hell the police come." 

"Sounds good." 

Leyla smiled to herself, content with the new invitation. 

Delta Chi Fraternity was known for having the best parties on campus, and this one was going to be one of the best.

According to the gossip at the Student Union, it was a theme party. The theme? Sexy.

Apparently, both the guys and girls were going all out. Trashy lingerie and washboard abs were the main ideas.

Man, I need something different...Leyla thought as she entered her dorm after her classes were finished. Something nobody else is going to have. Something not totally slutty, but still trashy.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Brit burst back in the room, talking loudly. "Oh my gosh! I have the fucking perfect outfit!! Look, Leyla!!" she said.

Apparently, Brit had found out about the party too. Before Leyla could respond, Brit had already stripped out of her clothes and into her so called costume, a shiny purple bra with a black thong and mile high pumps.

Leyla sat there, staring at her roommate's costume.

What can I use for a costume... Leyla thought, rumaging through her small closet.

Aha.

There it was, the perfect idea.

Leyla yanked out the outfit and hastily changed into it before darkening her makeup a bit. She walked over to the mirror and stared at herself.

I don't look too bad... she thought, running her fingers through her curled hair. She gave her outfit a once over again, taking in the too-short, partially see through, dress that barely covered her black thong.

Confidently, she put on a robe before walking out of her dorm.

Oh, I'm definitely getting some tonight... Leyla grinned.