1:47 am .

You wake up after a bad dream about the killing in your town , Lakewood. Debating to text your bi-curious crush , Audrey . She shows some affection towards you but not much . You feel like she's indesisive about her sexuality and you don't want to be the test subject for her .

As your laying down , your screen lights up . It's Audrey . A smile spreads across your face because now you won't have to text her at all .

Auddss♡- hey you up ?

Y/N- yea bad dream again ?

Auddss♡- yea , did you like wanna come over ? you dont have too but it would be nice ...

Y/N- sure , on my way .

You put on a bra and some shoes . Your parents were out for the weekend because it was their wedding anniversary . You get your keys and walk out .

You start your car and drive to Audreys house . You get to her house and you sit ouside for a bit , debating if you should tell her your true inner feelings about her and that you want her to be yours . Your screen lights up again and its Audrey .

Audds♡- I see you 👀, come in stalker

Y/N- Yea totally stalking and open your door

I walk towards the door and before I even open the door , she pops up .

"DUDDE , you scared the shit outta me !!"
"Sorry , come in . I have snacks and movies in my room . Also , this humble abode all to myself for the weekend ."
"mm , Noah isnt here . I kinda expected him to since you guys are like bestfriends ."
"Nah , just me and you tonight ."

After she said that , I got a little hot . Images start popping into my head . Visions ... oh god .

I walk up the stairs and head towards her room . I open the door and Netflix is on her big ass tv and she had a mini fridge filled with light achohol and sodas . I see some more snacks .

I walk towards the most comfortable couch ever .

"Hey , Y/N , what movie do you wanna watch ?"
"lets watch a romcom .. PLEAAASEEEE !!"
"FINE , every damn time ."

I sit on the couch and she puts her legs ontop of mine . Im getting a wierd feeling inside my stomach , like butterflies . She starts looking at me ... (A/N down right there)

"what are you looking at wierdo ?"I ask so nervously cause she's so damn hot

I ask so nervously cause she's so damn hot . Especially how she is looking at me right now .
"You're very beautiful Y/N . You are everything . Your body , just you ."
"where did all this come from Auds ?"
"I knew you have liked me for a while and I was having withdraws about telling you ..."
"Audrey tell me what ?"

"i think i love you ."

She sits up and grabs you face and kisses you . At first you were suprised but then you gave in and let her tounge enter your mouth .

You stop kissing her and ask , " what are we audrey ?"
She responds with , " you are mine and I am yours . Nobody elses ."

"I love you Audrey , so much ."

"I love you too Y/N ."