Clans

SweetClan- The Clan of treats, your diet contains of candy. Just Candy.
Around the Clan you will find candy bushes (( Don't ask )) wich you can pick for food.
You will not be affected by candy
not even chocolate! Only if you are in this Clan. They are the kindest of the four other Clans, well known for their " crazy " skills in speed.

MeatClan- This Clan contains of ALL carnivorous. If you are not one you will be kicked out of the Clan. They are the strongest of all of the Clans and extremely good fighters. Your medical items are certain types of meat. (( Chicken is pretty much heals everything )). MeatClan cats are hunting masters!

SodaClan- The Clan that is SodaClan are the wisest off the other clans. They are masters at swimming and cannot drown. Most of the other clans hate water. Their diet consists of water and anything else. They are the only omnivores. If you join this clan you will forever be granted with wiseness and water breathing. Stealth is the most important hunting method.

FruitClan- They're most tropical of all the clans. Also the most loyal cats and will never leave a clan mate behind, especially your leader. Every single cat in this Clan is a herbivore.
If not, Well you will either be killed or removed from the Clan. This clan has many trees with fruits on them, berry bushes and crops scattered around it. Thus you do not hunt unless you are training ((Or play fighting )). They are not the strongest but use team work to gain victory.

~~~