M.A.D Fan Fic

First fan fic so hope you like it, includes one of my best mates Faye (for M.A.D)

Michael, Dan and Aiden drummed their slender fingers on the MacDonalds table impatiently, glancing through the steamy windows. I walked in and, looking at their smiling faces, sat myself next to Michael. Dan and Aiden's eyes flickered past me to the door where they tapped their feet nervously, still waiting. Me and Michael stuck up conversation about school when suddenly a familiar figure came through the figure. Faye's beautiful face glowed from the cold as the shivered as edged next to Dan, who was squashing Aiden into the wall. Dan giggle shyly and shakily combed his hair through his fingers, his eyes never leaving Faye.

Finally we were tucking in MacDonalds, conversing funny stories over the table. We laughed happily, ignoring the dismal rain outside. Michael wrapped his arm around me and I looked into his deep brown eyes. Underneath the table Dan's hand reached for Faye's and she grabbed it gently, grinning. Faye rested her head on Dan's shoulder. Aiden glared over enviously, clenching his fist. We walked out of MacDonalds, Michael with his arm still around my shoulders and Dan still holding hands with Faye. "You're perfect Faye, you truly are." whispered Dan, his eyes scanning Faye's face. We were walking past a bare wall when Dan carefully pushed Faye up against the wall and they locked lips, Dan holding Faye's cold flushed cheeks. Aiden awkwardly looked away, blinking away feriously a tear. Finally they came apart and Dan smiled cheekily, pulling Faye close to him. Dan and Michael treated Faye and I to clothes and when Faye tried on a dress he wolf whistled proudly. We went to the park and whilst Dan and Faye sat facing eachother with forheads touching; me and Michael swung on the rusty swing set with interlocked hands. We talked about our past and Michael wiped the tears dripping down my cheeks. We leapt off and Michael turned to face me, biting his lip nervously. "You're beautiful" he said, flushing as he said it. With his arms tightly around my waist he pulled me towards his chest and placed his lips upon mine.