M.A.D Fan Fic Part 2

Snuggled cosily in Faye's room were me, Michael, Dan and Faye. Faye and Dan were snuggled comfortably under her duvet with the warm laptop on their laps watching a horror movie. Me and Michael were sitting opposite eachother playing a competitive game of jenga. Just as Michael was taking out a jenga block, his cute brown eyes focusing carefully, Faye gave out a scream. Michael jumped and the whole tower crumbled to the ground as I yelled in triumph. We glanced over to Faye and Dan- to see Faye shivering violently and her skin a sickly pale. Dan bit his lip worriedly and wrapped his arms around her protectively. He stroked her hair gently and whipsered quietly into her ear. "It's going to be ok, I promise. I'm here baby it's ok ssh." He closed the laptop and held her close, her shivering into his chest. He kissed the top of her head and titled her head up to face him. He grabbed her cheeks and pulled her close, their lips connecting. They were embracing, ignoring the rest of the world. They finished, and Faye smiled weakley. She snuggled into his jumper and closed her eyes, and Dan rested his head on hers. Dan looked over at Michael and I, he smiled smugly and said proudly, "She's perfect, isn't she?" He closed his eyes and they fell asleep nestled together in a bundle of blankets, bears and chocolates. Me and Michael grinned cheekily and laughed quietly. He shifted over to me and challenged me to a game of truth or dare, giving me the naughty wink that makes my heart skip a beat. "You love me.." he began, staring right into my eyes, "real or not real?" I laughed loudly and covered my mouth, glaring sheepishly at the sleeping pair. Hunger Games quote. Be-a-utiful. I shifted over to him an took a deep breath. "Not real." I laughed. Michael's face drooped in disappointment and he sighed unhappily. I realised what I'd said. "Sorry, it's definitely real Michael!" He turned away from me, showing me his new beanie. Just as I was about to apologise he turned around quickly and leant in for a kiss.

A little while later, whilst me and Michael were asleep in eachothers arms, Faye and Dan opened up his twitter. Giggling, they wrote a tweet that said "#Daye". Dan posted it and said, "That's my OTP, I love you." He said the words slowly, with lots of meaning to them. His blonde hair lay scruffy on top of his head and his bright blue eyes seemed to shine in the sun. Perfect day.