True Love Never Dies (based on some true events)

School bell rings, teens start heading to their buses and parents cars that are waiting for them.

Kelly " Hey Jasmine, I have missed you."

Jasmine hugs Kelly. " I have missed you baby"

Kelly and Jasmine sit at the blue lunch tables.

Kelly " I love our after school time, even if it is the only time we get to spend together."

Jasmine" Yah, i just wish we didn't have to hide it.

Kelly" I know but my parents will never understand, I just mention you and they can not stand you, I am sorry."

Jasmine" Just I will always love you"

Kelly" I know and I will always love you no matter what."

Just then a green wagen comes pulling up. A women with light brown hair comes out of the car and starts heading to the girls.

Kelly" Oh crap, it's my mother."

Tracy " Kelly Michelle get in the car now!"

Tracy starts walking to the car then turns to give Jasmine a dirty look "come near her again and I will have you arrested" Tracy then continued walking to the car.

The green wagon takes off fast leaving Jasmine crying uncontrollably. Kelly and her mom get home. 

Tracy" why are you hunging out with her? she is a lesbian, what did your father and I say about hanging out with her?"

Kelly" I know, I am sorry but I love her"

Tracy smacks her face" You do not love her and you will never see her again! DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR!?"

Kelly" yes mom I am sorry"

Tracy" and to make sure I am taking your out of school and home schooling you myself until your last yr of highschool because by then she can not see you....Your 14 she is 17 you do not understand what love is!