Chapter 9

A Few Hours Later

Jasmine and the girls got home

Jasmine" hey  baby, I've missed you"

Kelly remembering highschool "I've missed" but stopping herself "we need to talk Jasmine"

Jasmine"okay" Jasmine gives Kelly a kiss on the cheek " Whats up baby"

Kelly" I am leaving and I am going back to James"

Jasmine" what? Why?, You have to be kidding me"

Kelly" I am not, and its because he is my husband and I need to"

Jasmine" Don't give me that crap I know you better then you think!"

Kelly starts crying " please just let me go and forget about me"

Jasmine" I am not keeping you here and I wont forget you but if he threathen you or scared you in any way trust me to find away to protect you"

Kelly" I am trying to protect you"

Jasmine" well tell me what happend please do not leave me in the dark"

Jasmine Puts her arms around Kelly " please tell me everything"

Kelly goes into detail of everything James had told her. Jasmine takes a deep breathe.

Jasmine" well we can send the girls to Rebecca's dad's house for the night, He is a cop, they will be safe there"

Kelly"okay but you never mention him before"

Jasmine" yah he gets her every once in awhile and I only call him when i need to but he will do anything for us"

Kelly"okay"

Jasmine hands Kelly a paper with his address on it "take them there please"

Kelly" okay i will hurry and be back soon"

Kelly leaves and takes the girls to Rebeccas dad's house. Jasmine goes into her room above the closet 

and she takes down a metal locked box and opens it. Jasmine takes out a gun and starts loading it.

Kelly came back and met Jasmine in their room. 

Kelly" Where did you get that?"

Jasmine" Rebecca's dad gave it to me for protection.

Kelly" are we really going to need it?"

Jasmine" I don't know but  not chancing anything happening to you"

Kelly" Well I am worried about you"

Jasmine" well let me ask do you really think he will do the stuff he said?"

Kelly" yes i do"

Jasmine" then yeah i really need this"

Kelly hugs Jasmine " I love you"

Jasmine" I love you" Jasmine kisses Kelly

Kelly kisses Jasmine back with a little tongue. Jasmine lays Kelly softly on the bed. Kellys hands

Slide up Jasmines shirt. Jasmines hands start exploring Kellys body Making Kellys body feel

warm and tingly all over. Kelly looking Jasmine in the eyes " I love you" 

Jasmine" I love you so much, You are so beautiful"

Sleeping soundly after making love Kelly gets up and decides to take a shower down stairs so she 

doesn't wake Jasmine.