Chapter 4

Kelly wakes up and kisses James bye for work then gets Pearl ready for school and drops her off at school. 

Kelly starts cleaning the house and before she realized it was 3. Kelly quickly goes to her room and starts chaning clothes. Just then the front door opens.

Pearl" Mom we are here"

Kelly" Okay hunny I'll be down in a second." 

A few minutes later Kelly comes down the stairs. Jasmine looking at Kelly with wide eyes.

Kelly" Hi Jasmine and Rebecca"

Jasmine"Hi"

The girls ran off to play and Kelly and Jasmine sat on the couch

Kelly" so your a teacher I never thought you would become a teacher and you have a little girl I thought you were a lesbian"

Jasmine" Yah I am a teacher and I remember thats all you use to talk about, I am a lesbian but i wanted a baby and got my little angel, what about you and your husband?"

Kelly" oh me and James, we use to be happy"

Jasmine" what changed?

Kelly signed" I don't know"

Kelly looks at the clock " Oh crap my husband will be home any minute, you guys need to go, I am sorry but he will be pissed"

Jasmine" okay but if you ever need a place to go heres my address" Jasmine hands her the paper with her address on it.

Kelly" thank you"

They huged and Rebecca and Jasmine leave just as James was pulling up.

James storms in the house " what the hell did I tell you?"

Kelly" She was gone before you got home"

James" No she was pulling away so she was still here"

Kelly " I'm sorry"

James grabs kelly by the arm and drags her up stairs "you promised!"

Kelly"Please don't do this"

James started hitting her continuestly then he stops and starts kissing her neck.

Kelly" How do you expect me to have sex with you after you beat me?"

James holds her down " fine I'll take it from you"

James finally finishes and passes out on the bed.