Chapter 1

KING David

I was running. I could hear the police cyrons not to far from me. MAN... Im bouta get caught! Im boua get 25 to life for this shit. I jumped a fence and then it hit me!

no it literally hit me....A car hit me.

I groaned coming to it. I looked up. Pinkbed room interior? What the hell. Im not hand cuffed to this bed so where the hell am i ?

I stood up groaning clucthing my stomach then my head.My whole body started to ache. As soon as i reached the door it swung open and i jumped back. A lady stepped in smiling shyly. She looked to be in her early 20s maybe even 19.She was the prettiest woman i had ever seen.She was brownskin,thick long hair,green eyes.

"Who are you" I asked.

"Um my name is Kiara,whats your name?" She asked.

"Its KING David, KD for short."I say timidly.

"How old are you?"

"15, look, why am i here?"

"Well,um... my boyfriend didnt want to take you to the hospital sohe brought you here,cuz well im a nurse im 22 by the way."

I didnt even reply i just stood there.

"Are you hungry?"

My stomach spoke before me and growled. Who am i to turn down food?Who knows whens the next time ill eat.

"Yeah."I said keeping it simple. Saying nothing that i was thinking.

She smiled. "Okay,im going to make breakfast,ill give you some clothes so you can shower" She Said. I stayed silent as she turned and left and shortly returned with some clothes.

"The shower is right across from this room, townels are on the bathroom on the top shelf,new tooth brushes in the cabinet."She says before simply leaving me to it. I stayed put for a minute then shrugged my shoulders.

"Its better than jail"I mummbled under my breath.

I stood in that shower for so longand watched as the dirt and grime swirled around the exit the shower. It felt so good to finally shower. To get all thedirt off.

There was a knock on the door. I turned off the shower and wrapped a dry owel around my waiste and opened the door.

"Yeah?"

Kiara looked at my upper body an unreadable facial expression looking at my tattoos and scars i had. Her eyes traveled up and met mines.

"I was just checking making sure you were okay. Breakfast is done." she said walking away but not before handing me some clothes.

The nike jogging pants were to big but they were baggy jut how i liked them the muscel shirt...ws a muscel shirt.Tight. My dredds were pulled back into a high ponytaiL. I thre away my old clothes and pulled on the polo socks. I used the tooth brush and deoderant she left for me. I felt.....refreshed and starved as i walked out of the bathroom. I followed my nose and found my way into the kitchen.The lady kiara was laughing hugged up with some dude laughing feeding him bacon.

"I love you."He told her kissing her on her kneck. She turned and seen me and pushed him away.

"Jeff we have company "she giggled.

"So! It ain't like he ain't seen nothing like this before." He laughed sitting at the table. I say in an empty chair at the table uncomfortably. Kiara say a big plate infront of me that had a pile of bacon ,5 sausages, gritts,hashbrown with a talk glass of orange slices. I smashed that food like I hadn't are in weeks. Not like this,scraps maybe,not meals or anything.

"Slow down boy ,you eat too fast you'll throw up."Jeff said laughing. Kiara hit Jeff on the back of the head.

"Leave him alone,do you want some more KD?"

"Um...yeah I guess." I said feeling my cheeks getting hot. I knew the redness was showing up.

"You ain't gotta be  embarrassed bruhv. But I got some questions." Jeff say I didn't say nothing I just kept eating.

"Why were you out that late?"

I didn't answer,just ignored him.

"Like where are you parents,you like 14, why we're you out at 2am?" Jeff kept at it.

"Why do it matter where my  parents were at? I wouldn't know anyways,why were you out so late?"I remarked.

"Look Don't be disrespecting me,I ain't did nun to you. I just wanna know wassup,why you was out that late."

"My mama is dead ,I never met my father,he probably dead too. Mama OD a couple weeks ago. I don't think nobody found her body yet. I didn't know what to do so I left. I didn't wanna end up in no orphanage. Only think I really know about my dad is that his name is Steven Mills."

"Bro you lying that's not his name."

"He signed my birth certificate."

"So, what you telling me is my daddy..... Is your daddy...and that you're my little brother."

Tell me what you think.