Chapter Five

YOUR POV

"Aphmau. Is there a way that you could PUH-LEASE GET THIS WOMAN OFF OF ME?!" I said as Jennifer wouldn't let go of my leg.

"Sorry (Y/N), I have to check on the kids." She left out of the house.

"Ughhhhh! Jenny! What is wrong with you?!" I asked.

"He- He left me... He left me... He left me..." She kept saying over and over again.

"Who left you?"

"Leo. He left me..."

"What do you mean?"

"He left me for some-" She left out of the room and came back holding a big watermelon. "-WATERMELON!"

"...what's wrong with you...?"

"Everything~" She winked at me. "Listen, Leo and James went to grab some very new weapons for us. He said that 'it's to dangerous for pretty girls like us'. Like, have you seen what we can do?! But my plan is that, we're gonna go and find ALL the resources we need. Where's Carina?"

"She's in the house with the puppies."

"Okay, I'll get her. You stay here until I get back. Don't go anywhere." She said and left to get Carina. Then, Dante came and sat beside me.

"Hey (Y/N). So uhm, you okay? With you know, Travis all gone and stuff?"

"It's just... confusing is all... like, he's dead but he's still here. I don't know anymore, life is so complicated and confusing." I laid my head on his shoulder. "I miss him." I whispered.

"Don't worry, it's okay (Y/N). He will be back okay? But... I have a question for you."

"Okay, what is it?"

"You know how you told me that you're a descendent of Lady Irene and so is Travis, am I correct?"

"Yeaaah... oh nooo... I've been dating my brother or relative or something this whole time?!"

"...ew... well, I've talked to Emmalyn about this and she says that according to the books about Lady Irene and the Demon Worlock is that they did in fact were together. That was AFTER he had a child, which is Travis. Lady Irene must've dated the Demon Worlock after Travis was born. So... is that your step-sibling or something?"

"They never got married so I'm okay."

He laughed. "That'll be weird as well."

"Hey, enough about me, where's your lover?"

"Oh, Kawaii~Chan? She's at home with the kids back in Phoenix Drop. I'm supposed to be going home today before the sun sets. We're having a birthday party for Kawaii~Chan. You want to come? I'm sure she would love to meet you."

"Okay, sure I'll come."

"(Y/N)!" I turned around and seen Laurence and Aphmau running up to me. "It's something very important we have to tell you!" Aphmau said.

"Okay," I stood up, "what is it?" I asked.

"Well, um... its about me and Aaron..."

"Okay, so did you finally end things with him and got back with Garroth or Laurence?"

"....no...? I'm pregnant with his child! Eeeee!" She started jumping up and down.

"I'm sure jumping up and down will not help the baby Aph." I said.

"Congrats Aph!" Dante said and hugged her.

"I haven't seen Garroth around here since (Y/N) came here to be completely honest." Laurence said and Aphmau and Dante nodded.

"Same here. But I think he went to visit his mother down in Okhasis. He's respectful to her, I like they're mother/son relationship." Laurence said.

"They do." Aphmau said.

"I gotta go find Carina and Jennifer. Bye guys." I waved and left.