chapter 4

yay the next chapter is updated so it time so long .

be carful scenes of a sexual nature in this chapter .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte POV

I can't believe someone would say that ,I mean come on , privacy please .

But then I saw who said it and my face lit up "LOUIS" I screamed while running to him ,he has been there since the start he even came to the States with me but then he had to stay there because he got a job and was about to start Uni, now that takes me back .

-----1 year ago --------

"hey Charlotte can you come in hear for me please " I heard Louis shout from the bathroom.

Me and Louis have been going out for 2 years and things have been getting pretty heated these last few weeks .

As I walked in to the bathroom I saw no one was there ,but I swear I heard Louis from in hear as I walked into the room fully I heard the door shut. I turned around and saw Louis in nothing but how boxers and even from here I can see his manhood stand , this turned me on , as he walked closer to me I could see the lust build on his eyes until he was right in front of me and kissed me I kiss back instantly he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance I gave him entrance he smirk into the kiss I didn't notice until he put  me down on the bed that he had walked to his room he started to tug at my top so I lifted up my arms and let him take off my top .

"nice bra you got there " he smirked making  me blush I was wearing a red bra with black lace, wait till he see's what's written on my knickers then .

he unclasps my bra and throws it across the room he dips his head in between my boobs and licks it making me moan loudly .

Now its my turn to have some fun

I flip us over so I'm on top and literally rip off his boxers I can see his member now ,and it is big .

I put the entire thing in my mouth sucking hard he let out a long throaty moan I started to bite down on it, I know this may sound mean but he loves it, he shouts loudly before flipping us back over again .

he leant down and whispered next to my ear

" time for you to have some pleasure"

shivers ran down my spine at the thought of it .

he slowly pulled my  shorts down leaving just my pants which said

'pleasure me 'and underneath it it said

'take me ' I saw Louis  smirk again sliding them down my legs so now were both completely naked on the bed .

he slowly pushed my legs apart and sat on them to stop them from moving and drove his finger into  me making me throw my head back in pleasure then he put two fingers in making me moan VERY loudly but the pleasure hadn't finished yet he put three fingers in causing me to scream in pleasure I suddenly started getting a warm feeling in my lower rejoins, 

"Louis I think I'm nearly there" I said

" Hold it in babe me to one more thing then you can let it all out " he said

"This might hurt " he said quietly as he leans over giving me a kiss as he thrusts into me

I grip on his back digging my nails into his skin in pain ,but soon the pain goes away and was replaced with pleasure .

Once Louis made sure the pain was gone he started slowly thrusting but it wasn't enough so I pushed my  hips against his to tell him to go faster he got the message and started thrusting  faster but it still wasn't fast enough still so I spun us around so I was on top and started thrusting as fast I could but after a minuit Louis spun us back and told me to put my legs around his waist as I did he said going deeper and faster it was pure pleasure I started moaning as loudly as I could ,possibly louder until Louis's thrusts became sloppy and I started to get the  warm felling in my lower regions again.

"Louis I'm nearly there"

"I know babe I am to "

he said and with three hard deep thrusts we both hit our highs shouting and screaming . That's it .My purity has gone to Louis Tomlinson .

-------flash back over ------------------

"OMG LOUIS IT'S REALLY YOU " I shouted

"To right babe , hey who's that guy you were with he look's like someone I know? " Louis said

"That's because it's Harry stupid ." I said he just stared

Louis's POV

IT was Harry I haven't seen him since I was 14 but every thing about him screamed Alfa .

"Harry ?"I asked I couldn't believe it this was harry .

"Hey Louis " he replied

"OMG HARRY IIIITTTT''''SSSS  YOU " I said while jumping on him .

"why is this always happening to me today " grumbled harry from underneath me .

"It's about to get a lot worse the girls are coming over " shouted Charlotte over her laughing .

"oh no " its all harry said

------------------

soz but I finished the chapter cause I was closing my curtains and by the ally way by my house I swear on one directions lives there was a kinder dog , no scratch that a wolf like creature and I m scared shitless  .

But I'll probably use it in one of my story's