chapter 3

So if anyone is confused about the story line hears a brief description of the story .

Harry Styles is Charlotte's cousin and they are both were wolfs .

They both lived in Essex .

They haven't seen each other in six years because Charlotte's family moved to the States .

Two years ago Charlotte and her family moved back to the UK but in Doncaster .

Charlotte became a popular girl who was none for her quick temper,hot body and as to the pack she's in future Alfa .

Harry's wolf is black with white paws and bright green eyes .

Charlotte's wolf is grey and white with yellow eyes it's a rare combination as yellow eyed wolves are usually rouges or ghosts

With Charlotte's reputation she has amazing friends there names are jade  ( as in the one from little mix ) Eleanor ( Louis's girlfriend ) Perrie (Zayn's girlfriend ) Sophie (Liam's girlfriend ) .

They all belong to the same pack , midnight blood pack .

Harry is Alfa and his  best mates are betas you guessed it Liam Zayn,and Niall.

They all belong to the moon howler pack .( OK not so brief then)

The boys are trainers to wolfs and usually train younger ages and are  taking the Latina sanctuary school . That is where the pair meet again for the first time in six years .   RIGHT ,BACK TO THE STORY

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV ( there's gonna be a lot of character switching in this story )

I was standing talking to Zayn when I I heard someone behind me but I shook it off and carried talking when suddenly someone jumped on my back shouting " HARRY WAKE UP I WANT TO PLAY " And like that . I knew who  it was .

Charlotte .

I through her up in the air like I did when we were little . She tucked her self up and spun til she was the highest point then she untucked and spread out her arms to slow her down as she land on her feet and I must say I'm impressed .

She usually landed on her face .

She stood up and I saw her for the first time in six years and she has changed . she used to always wear  high neck tops and long shorts now she's in a low cut vest and VERY short shorts but she didn't look like a slut because her hair was up and she no makeup on what's so ever so she just looks like she knows how to look good.

'OUR COUSINS HOT '

My wolf nick shouted in my head and I do agree .

I know,  I know She my cousin I'm disgusting but I'm complimenting her who I will say is like a sister to me .

" hey " was all she said steering at me , probably taking  how much I've changed .

But that's all it took for me to smile and pick her  and spin her around shouting " ITS YOU ITS REALLY YOU " I'm just so happy to see her

" Harry .... need air ...not getting any. " I heard Charlotte whisper in to my chest .

I laughed and put her down she had a massive smile on her face but it turned to a frown when she heard a wolf whistle from behind me 

"Nice boyfriend you got there Charlotte keep the noise to a low tonight ."

a boy shouted I felt my face heat up because of embarrassment but Charlotte's was red with anger .