twelve

Luis pov

  "Ok Mardochee. You and Luis did a great job with the presentation. You guys get an A" said Ms Constance.

  Mardochee and I sat down in our seats. I'm still creeped out about the dream I had about Christella. I mean she ain't ugly, but she's my ex and we hate each other. The bell rang and it was dismissal time. I grabbed Mardochee arm"Luis you need to stop." She said. "Yo I needa tell you something"

  She had her arms crossed"Tell me." She said. I sighed"I'm starting to feel christella again." She rolled her eyes"You probably had a wet dream about her. You just gonna fuck her over again. Trust me she don't need you." I giggled" I was joking mami. So when will you like leave that nigga and get you a real nigga." She pinched my nipple"Ah shit."

  She left and I noticed Christella and as always she give me a nasty look. To be honest I really wanted to talk to her, but yet again she's gonna curse me out. Don't get me wrong I still wannabe with Mardochee though. I just want one more taste of Christella, and it'll help.

  "YO CHRISTELLA!!"I shouted. She rolled her eyes. "What?" She said. I replied"I don't got time for your attitude. I needa talk to you." She rolled her eyes and asked"What you need?" "Come over my crib its private." She rolled her eyes"Fine. Don't try nothing funny" she said. I sighed and we made our way to my crib. We finally reached my crib and we went to my room. "So what is it you wanna talk about?" She asked.

  I played "Get me home" by  Foxy brown.  "Remember that song?" I asked. She responded"Yes I do. You'd sing the chorus and I would do the rap part" we both giggled. She got up and said" I know why you wanted me here" my eyes widened"Really?"

She nod her head, and she let her hair down. "Christella what are you doing?" I asked. She took off her leggings and then her panties. She took off her shirt and bra. She has really small breast, a flat stomach, wide hips, and huge thighs. She walked towards me and unbuckled my pants. She then began sucking my dick"Christella. Si. Me gusta. Aiiii. Si si. Si."

  Everything was getting blurry and I woke up."Who the fuck is Christella." I turned around and it was Beatriz. "Um um don't worry about it " "You such a fuckboy." Then she got up and got dressed and left. I sighed" Yo this is too much "

  Three months later

  Mardochee POV

   Today makes it four months since Hakeem and I been together. We do argue, but not as much. Alonzo and I have gotten super close and his mother has taken a liking to me.

  On top of that its my 18th birthday today. I'm so happy, and my aunt and uncle are outta town. Anyway I decided to invite my girls over."HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!" They shouted. I smiled and hugged them."Thanks guys." They had a lot of gifts. "Girl so what you and Hakeem gonna do?" Zimora asked. I bit my lip and said"I'm ready to have sex with him" they bit their lips." ok mama. Gives us the details. Ok. We gotta go bye " 

I smiled"bye." Later on it was nine at night, and I decided to get dressed and go to Hakeem crib. Since he gave me the keys, I opened the door."oh my God." I said. I saw a lot of balloons, and rose pedals on the floor. I locked the door behind me. Then I follow the trail of pedals and it led me to his room. I saw him with only a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hakeem." I said. He had a smirk on his face.

  "Felix compleaños mi amor." He said in a seductive tone. I can tell he was in predator mode. "Get naked mami." He said. I bit my lip,and I begin to undress myself. Then I was naked. "Lay down on your back" he demanded. I lay down on my back and he spread my legs open.
"Tiene una hermosa vulva( you have a beautiful pussy)". He said.

  Honestly I understood nothing. But I like the way he said. So I decided to tease him in french well two can play at that game.je l'aime quand vous parlez espagnol( I like it when speak Spanish)"  Just by saying that he was turned on and he stuffed his head in between my legs and ate me out. He began licking, and sucking my clit like a lollipop. I breathing heavy and moaning on the top of my lungs.

  "Ahh ahh mmm oui j'aime ça. Konsa Cherie. Konsa konsa mmmmm" I moaned. He was turned on and then he stop and rubbed my pussy. Then he took the towel off. My God he's huge. I let a gasp" how big is it." He had a giant smirk on his face and said" its 14 inches." At that moment I fainted.

  The next morning I woke up in Hakeem's jersey. I can't believe I fainted. Yet again could you blame me? He's fourteen inches, I didn't know dicks can be that big. I went to the bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth. I put on his jersey and I found Hakeem cooking me breakfast.

"Rise and shine Bonita." He said. I replied"good morning and sorry about last night." He giggled and said"Its ok mama." I sighed"you sure."
"Yes baby I'm sure. Come here try this." He took the spoon and blew it and put the food in my mouth. It tastes like heaven.

"This is good. What is it?"
I asked."Arroz con leche which is rice with milk." He replied.

  "I love it." I replied. "Get yourself a bowl." He said. I rinsed a bowl and I he put some in my bowl and I went to the table and ate it. He sat next to me and I smiled at him."Hakeem. I'm ready." He smiled" really" I nod.  He carried me to his room and threw me on his bed. It began to rain, and he spread my legs open.

  I closed my eyes and I felt his rock hard dick entering me. I let out a huge gasp. He was in me and asked"Are you ready?" I nod"Yes I'm ready." Then he began pounding me. I began to moan loudly. He was in so deep, it felt so good." "Ayyyee Mardochee tan apretada(Mardochee you so tight.)" He growled.

  "Harder baby. Harder." I moaned. He pulled up and he growled"You want me to do it harder?" I nod and begged"Yes baby please." He had a giant smirk on his face and he began pounding me like a mad man. I began screaming and yelling on the top of my lungs."You like that baby? You like that?" He asked in a husky tone.

  "OH YES HAKEEM FUCK YES!! DEEPER! HARDER! HARDER!" I yelled. He went harder and faster and deeper. "OH SHIT MARDOCHEE I LOVE YOU!!!" He moaned.  "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK LEMME CUM!!" I yelled.

  He began pounding me harder and until we both released yourself and he laid on top of me. "You were amazing." He said. I giggled"You were amazing too." Then he kissed me and fell asleep