Chapter 2

Logan's P.O.V

It's been a day since Haylie ran out of that shed. When I ran after her she was sitting on a rock at a magnificent waterfall, cuts and bruises. I had helped her up and we walked silently through the forest and back home. She hasn't called, texted or come over all day and I'm starting to get worried..

Thoughts swirled my head as I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. Living with 3 older brothers and 2 sisters- 1 older and 1 younger- can be such a pain.

And look here's one now, banging on my door like a lunatic. I groan and roll over to open the door. She's standing there sucking her thumb and wearing her pink puffy princess dress. "Looogggaaaan I wanna pway princesses!" she wines.

I sigh and roll my eyes "Bug off Lola! Can't you see I'm busy?!" I shout

Lola pouts and runs away screaming and crying for dad although he won't do anything about it. I shut the door and lay back down. I really want to call Haylie and hear her soft sweet voice again but I'm worried that she will be mad at me for whatever reason. I think of the note and how Haylie and I were meant to go on the adventure today.

Suddenly a feeling goes over me, like it's controlling me. I get up and start packing a small back pack.......

Haylie's P.O.V

I'm helping mum hang up washing, but I'm too distracted to care. I walk of and sit it my favorite tree, blocking out the complaints coming from mum. I think about Logan and how he held me close when I started crying back there at the waterfall. I wonder what he's doing and if he's thinking about the note like I am. I think about that one line repeating and repeating in my head "Your first stop is the waterfall of DEATH" After many minutes of thinking it hits me.

The waterfall at the forest IS the waterfall of death!......

Logan's P.O.V

My bags packed and I've got a map. I'm not sure what I'm doing but all I know is I need to get to Haylie. We have to go today! What would happen if we didn't go today? I don't know but now I need to get to Haylie. I've paid my older brother Max to put a ladder under my window so I can escape that way, I also paid him to keep cover for me. I slide open my window and start climbing down the ladder, foot by foot.

Finally, I've made it. I start running as fast as I can towards Haylie's house heart beating bag flapping. I stopped at her cherry red door and started banging on it. Her older sister almost equally beautiful answered the door.

"Oh, it's Logan" she said rolling her eyes and twisting her hair

"Nice to see you too Kylie. Is Haylie here?" I asked panting for breath. Kylie turned around and shouted

"Haylie, Your boyfriend's here!" I blushed

Haylie came running, obviously blushing too. I said hello and she took me too the back yard. We sat on the tree as I urgently explained to her that we should leave tonight and that she needs to pack her bag straight away.

We discussed that she will go pack her bag and get some money. We will then go shopping for some food for tonight and set out on the journey.

I couldn't wait for a taste of adventure.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶\

Haylie's P.O.V

I watched as Logan's cute meek face as he paid for our food. The cash lady looked at us strangely since we were buying food at 9:30 in the evening. He paid quickly and we grabbed our stuff and got out of there fast. I am so excited, I couldn't wait to get out there and start a awesome adventure to find a trapped animal! We stopped running a few blocks away and I told him that the waterfall of death was the same waterfall as earlier. He groaned at this since we were literally there a few hours ago. I smiled and told him we better get going.

At the forest we found a little shady cliff overhang were we lay our sleeping bags and an area for a fire. It's a beautiful night tonight, the sky is filled with little specks of light darted all over the beautiful navy blue canvas. Crickets chirped while the slow gush off water from the stream went by. Logan set out to get wood for the fire while I got ready our make-shift dinner. Store bought sandwiches and hot cocoa.

I climbed up on the rock over hang and lay there hair sprawled out, watching the constellations on this peaceful, warm night. My day dreaming stopped when I heard footsteps and clunks. I sat up abruptly to see it was only Logan carrying logs. I sighed with relief and went to help him set up the fire.

The fire blazed on as it lashed out and cooked our delicous hot cocoa in this calm night.

Logan's P.O.V

We sat together by the fire the stars lighting up the sky as we munched on our sandwiches and sipped our warm hot chocolates. I haven't felt so relaxed for so long. We didn't even seem to notice that there could be creepy giant animals lurking in the shadows of the forest.

I watched as Haylie sat by the fire, her radiant red hair glowed brighter by the fire. She looked so pretty like that her hair sprawled down on her shoulders, her icy blue eyes shining in the light. She saw me looking so I immediately started slurping at my hot chocolate, she giggled and shoved me. I shoved her back and we had a shove contest.

She won...

Dinner was done and Haylie left to clean the pot in the lake, as I cleaned everything up and sat down on my sleeping bag. Finally she came back and snuggled up in her sleeping bag. I smiled and snuggled back down in my sleeping bag too.

A\N hey guys looks like there's some love between the two characters. Try to think of a ship name for the two of them. And looks like the adventure is finally starting to happen. Plz tell me if the chapters are too long and I'll see what I can do. Bye! :)

P.S soz  if  there's mistakes i am not bothered to go and re check today. :)