1.

First week
Monday

"Sehun!!"

Sehun rolled his eyes as he heard someone called his name.

"Dude, he calls you." Chanyeol nudge his bestfriend shoulder while looking back at the boy who was running toward them.

"S-sehun." The boy try to catch his breath.

"What do you want?" Sehun coldly asked.

"Here! I like you Oh Sehun!" The boy gave him a pink envelope with a heart drawn on it.

"I hate pink." With that Sehun left, leaving the students murmur and Chanyeol bow at the boy, apologize for his bestfriend bratty atitude.

"I won't give up until you say yes! Just wait Oh Sehun!" The boy shout out loud, making the other students giggling.

Tuesday

"Sehun-ah!!"

Sehun sigh as his bestfriend Chanyeol chuckle or to be exact, mocking the younger.

"He calls you again"

Sehun just shrugged his shoulder as he continue to walk but stopped by a shorter boy standing infront of him.

"Sehun, this is for you!" The boy handed him a cup of Taro bubble tea.

"Who are you?" Sehun frown.

"I'm Luhan!"

"So?"

"I like you, will you go out with me?"

"No." Sehun walked pass by Luhan who still holding the bubble tea and Luhan swear he heard Sehun mumble 'i hate taro'.

With that, Luhan smile. "I'll try again tomorrow!"

Wednesday

"Here!" Luhan handed a black envelope.

Is he blackmailing me right now? Sehun frown as he looked at the black envelope.

"Last monday you said that you hate pink, right? So i kinda do some research and found out that you like black!" Luhan said excitedly and he hold his breath when he saw Sehun rip the envelope and open his letter.

"I don't like reading a hand writting letter." Sehun said as he fold the letter and gave it back to the owner.

"Then, should i email you instead?"

Sehun mentally face palmed as he heard the students laugh at Luhan's remark.

Thursday

Sehun walked together with Jongin aka Kai after their dance practice.

"Hey, where is Luhan?"

"Luhan? Who is Luhan?"

"Are you joking with me?" Kai playfully smack the younger's arm.

"Sehun!" Luhan wave at Sehun as they jog towards him.

"Hey Luhan!" Kai smile at Luhan while secretly glancing at Sehun who obviouly rolled his eyes.

"Hey Kai!" Luhan smile at Kai and turn his attention back to Sehun.

"I bought you this!" Luhan shoved the plastic bag to Sehun's hand as he walk backward with a smile plastered on his face.

"See you Sehun!"

Sehun just stood there, jaw dropped as Kai just laugh his ass off.

"See? Luhan is whipped! He only look at you and only you!"

Sehun scoffed, "here you can have it." Sehun shoved the plastic bag to Kai without looking what's inside and walked away.

"Are you sure?" Kai shout and Sehun just wave his hand, still walking away.

"Thanks!"

Friday

"Sehun, have you tried the bubble tea i gave to you yesterday?"

Sehun shook his head.

"I thought so." Luhan mumble and slightly pout but quickly changed into a big smile when Sehun look at him.

"I made you another one! Enjoy!" Luhan wave as he run away to who knows where, leaving Sehun dumbfounded.

"You should try that. Yesterday i try it and it taste like heaven!" Kai dramatically cupped his own face.

Sehun without saying anything, took a sip of the bubble tea.

"Not bad."

Chanyeol then took the cup and drink almost half of it.

"This is really taste like heaven!"

"Right? Right? And he made it himself. I would love to drink this until the end of my life!" Kai and Chanyeol laugh together, forgetting about their maknae who is frowning at the almost empty cup of bubble tea.

He won't admit it, but the bubble tea did taste like heaven...