4.

Fourth week

Monday

"Sehun..."

"Sehun~"

"Seeee~huuuuunnnn~"

"Thehun!"

"What?!" Sehun shout frustatedly as he looked at grinning Luhan.

"Why are you following me?"

Luhan shook his head and smile. "I just wanted to."

Tuesday

"Hey Luhan."

Luhan jump in happiness because it's the first time Sehun call his name. "Yes Sehun?"

Sehun scratch his head, "i need help in math."

"Of course if you go out with me, i'll teach you."

"I'll think about it."

Luhan once again jump in happiness for a good 5 minutes before he settle down and teach math to Sehun.

Wednesday

"So when are you going out with me?"

"Did i say i will go out with you?" Sehun frown.

"Yes! You said that yesterday!" Luhan fold his arm on his chest and pout.

"I said i will think about it." Sehun knocked at Luhan's forehead earning an 'aww' for the shorter.

"Then when will you give me your answer?"

"When my mom said i can go out."

"I'll just ask you mom's permission then!"

Sehun try to stiffened his laugh along with Chanyeol and Kai because they know how strict Sehun's mom when it comes to his son dating issue.

Thursday

"You know, i think you should really give him a chance. I personally think your mom will like him." Baekhyun said as he try to convince his bestfriend since kindergarten.

"I don't know. I'm tired of him chasing me like this."

"Sehun-ah!"

"Well, he is looking for you." Baekhyun try to pull Sehun out from the cubicle but the younger refuse.

"Just tell him i'm busy, please."

Baelhyun nodded and sigh and left the bathroom.

Not long after Baekhyun left, Sehun recieve a text from Chanyeol.

Hey, Luhan told me to give you this letter.
I'll put it in your locker.

Sehun reluctantly walk out from the bathroom and walk to his locker to found a letter.

He slowly opened the letter and read it.

I know i've been bother you, a lot.
But i really, really like you.
And i hope that someday you can like me back.

Sehun sigh as he thought how persistent Luhan is.

Friday

"Sehun!"

"What is it?"

Luhan fiddle with his finger.

"Have you read it?"

Sehun nodded.

"...and?"

"Why do you like me?" Luhan taken a back with the question.

Sehun sigh when he's not getting an answer. He was about to walk away but Luhan stop him.

"I like you because you are Oh Sehun."

"For the first time i saw you, i can feel my heart beats faster. And when i saw your smile for the first time i realise that i already fell for you."

While listening to Luhan's answer, Sehun's eyes landed on him. It hurts to see him with his boyfriend, being lovey dovey while Sehun has to hide his feelings for the sake of their friendship.

"Sehun? Are you listening?"

"Fine."

Luhan widen his eyes. "W-what?"

"I said fine, let's go out."

Luhan can't content his happiness. After a month of chasing, 20 confession has been thrown and now Oh Sehun finally said yes to him.

"Woah, thanks Sehun! Thanks a lot!" Luhan jump happily like a kid while the students clapped their hands, witnessing the persistent Luhan to chase his love.