new year pt. 1

30th December 2016...

Luhan is humming to his favorite song while preparing for the dinner date. Sehun has promised him to come home earlier and eat dinner at home, just the two of them.

"Let's have a romantic dinner..."

That's what Sehun said on the phone this afternoon but Luhan didn't expect it when he open the front door and saw Sehun along with 8 other men behind him.

Sehun smile sheepisly, mouthing a sorry to the deer who stand there, jaw dropped.

"Luhan hyung!!" "Lulu!!" The 8 men attacking the deer boy with a tight hug.

"Yah, yah! He can't breath you dumb hyungs." Sehun try to break the hug and pull Luhan with him.

"Tch, we miss Luhan hyung." Baekhyun pout as he tug Chanyeol's shirt.

"We bought Chicken!" Jongin shout chererfully as he lift the paper bag on his right hand while his left hand holding Kyungsoo's tightly.

"And Pizza!" Chen followed with Minseok.

"And don't forget the beers!" Tao join the commotion with Kris as they walk to the living room, leaving the couple behind.

"I thought it will be our dinner date." Luhan pouting as he fold his arms on his chest.

"Sorry, baby. They halt me when i was about to go home and practically insisted to come and have a new year party today since, well, they will got busy tomorrow, you know."

Luhan sigh and brought his hands down. "Fine, you are lucky that i love you."

Sehun smile brightly and peck Luhan's nose tip. "Love you too!"

"Oh, Lay hyung and Suho hyung will come late!" Sehun wink at Luhan before dragging the older to the living room.

***

He was sulking 10 minutes ago but look at him now! Enjoying their presence so much...

Sehun smile as he stare at his lovely Luhan who is now playing video games with Kris, Minseok, Suho, Jongin and Chen, while Tao, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay and Sehun are at the kitchen, preparing the dinner.

"You can't do that! It's cheating!" Luhan pout when he lost the game.

"No, no hyung, just accept the truth, now for the punishment..." Jongin smirk as he rub his hands together.

"Ready??"

"1..."

"2..."

"3!"

Jongin then flick Luhan's forehead as the punishment for losing the game. Soon, Luhan's forehead become red and Luhan pouting even more. He cover his forehead as he run to the kitchen, whining.

"Sehunnnnnnnn..."

Luhan pout with his teary eyes making Sehun chuckle.

"Why?"

Luhan brought his hand down and pointing at the red mark where Jongin flicked him earlier.

"Nini flick my forehead." Luhan pout even more as Sehun step forward.

Sehun then rub Luhan's forehead gently as he blow on it. "There, there. Does it still hurt?"

Luhan nodded, still pouting.

Sehun slowly lean closer and kiss Luhan's forehead which made Luhan smile and hug Sehun tightly by his waist.

"In case you guys forget, we are still here, Lovebirds!" Chen shout from the living room.

"If you guys want to be lovey-dovey then can we eat all of these?" Jongin asked pointing at the pizza and chicken on the table as he munch the chicken.

Jongin and his chicken...

"Yah! I'm hungry!" Luhan quickly break the hug and run to the living room starting to eat with the others while Sehun left behind, chuckling at his childish boyfriend.

***

"Sehunnie, Luhan hyung is asleep." Baekhyun whisper as he pointed at Luhan who fell asleep while hugging the teddy bear Sehun gave him in Christmast.

"It's late already. We better get going." Suho whisper too.

After biding their goodbye, Sehun come back inside and smile at the sleeping Luhan. He took a step closer and staring at Luhan's face.

"Just watch it, Jonginnie~" Luhan talk in his sleep, frowning and clenching his fist and lift it on the air while Sehun try his hard not to laugh at cute sight.

Sehun caressed Luhan's furrowed eyebrows gently until the older let out a soft snore.

"I never regret that i met you." Sehun gently pat Luhan's head for the next 5 minutes before deciding to carry Luhan into his room.

No~ don't take Lulu away from me~" Luhan whine in his sleep as his grip on Lulu got tighter, leaving Sehun with no choice but to carry both of Luhan and Lulu to the older's room.

"You are lucky that i love you, Hyung."

After tuck both Luhan and Lulu in bed, Sehun stay for a while, admiring the sleeping beauty infront of him.

"I promise, tomorrow will be our dinner date." Sehun whisper softly.

"Promise?"

Sehun got startled when Luhan open his eyes slowly, but smile slowly creep in his face.

"I promise."

Luhan giggle as he gesture Sehun to join him on bed and Luhan quickly hug Sehun by his waist as soon as Sehun lie down on the bed.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." Luhan mumble as his eyes slowly closing and he fell asleep almost instantly when Sehun started to caressed his soft hair.

"Me too, hyung."

Sehun kiss Luhan's top head, smiling before he turn off the table lamp and fell asleep with Luhan in his embrace.

New year bonus chapter is here!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
And tomorrow will be Hunhan dinner date!!! 🎊🎊🎊💐💐💐❤❤❤
Bye for now~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
사랑하자!!!!