Chapter 1

Laurance's POV

     Laurance's POV

After about 2 weeks me and Garroth got married.We had to tell everyone that Garroth was pregnant and 5 weeks at that!Zane told everyone that he was 2 months pregnant.Then lil' Vylad told us that he was 4 months pregnant,but how???He wasn't even showing!!!!!!!!!

~Time skip to 5 months later~

We were all waiting for the doctor to say anything about Vylad because he went into labor!After about 2 hours the doctor finally came returned and told us to follow him to were they were keeping Vylad. The first thing that we noticed was that he was holding 2 tiny babies in his arms.Dante was the first to move,he ran right up to Vylad and said and I quote 'Twins....?Why didn't you tell me??Twins???' It was really funny.So Vylad asked what he wanted to name the two. Vylad named the little girl Vandita Laur Ro'Meave which means prayer.She was born March 30th 2012.And Dante named one Marco Cole Ro'Meave .He was born March 30th 2012.

~Time skip to 2 months~

Zane just went into labor and we had to do a home birth.Luck us that Dante was a doctor.So after 4 hours Zane passed out with 2 little bundles of joy in his arms.One a girl the other a boy.Again twins it seems that it runs in the family.So after 1 hour Zane woke up and asked Travis what the names should be.Travis said that Zane names the girl and he names the boy.So the boy's name is Tyrone Dipper Valkrum. And the girl's name is Lilly Dasi Valkrum. Both born May 30th 2012.

A/N:How was that???I have to make pictures and descriptions for the children but don't worry I'll do that and Garroth will be in the next chapter Bye~~~~~~~!