I'm Back

Wow, its been 3 years.

Sorry for the over long wait, it was meant to be a few months. Ehh, anyway.

I am going to be writing about the children's child hood now. Basically, I am going to start it from when they are five and going to school. If you are confused as to who the children are, they are in Chapter 2 and the best fan art for them is in the chapter labeled Fanart.

There are going to be 3 new characters, who will be the children's friends. The friends are all going to be older than the children. The children are all 5 and their friends will be 10, 13 and 13. 

One of the new characters is Andrie Skull. She is 10 years old. Her parents are Rem Skull and Reaper Skull. Her personality is sadistic, manipulative, sweet to her friends, smart, and curious. Her eyes are dark gray, and her hair is black with tints of gray in the light. Her friends are Ellanor Zvahl and Vandita "Van"  Ro'Meave. She is also manipulating Marco Ro'Meave, and using him. 

The second new character is Zen. He has no last name and is an orphan. He is 13 years old. His personality is funny, childish, carefree, sweet, and acts similar to how a girl acts. His hair is always in a messy bun and it is light pink. His eyes are a bright violet. His friends are Marco Ro'Meave and Lilly Valkrum. He has freckles and wears glasses.

And finally, the last new character is Luka Peters. He is also 13. He has blue eyes and blonde hair. He is a baseball player, is smart, a fighter, and only nice to the Ro'Meave, Zvhal, and Valkrum kids. Zoeyy_Jackson 

gave me the "rights" to Luka, their OC. They also gifted me the idea of doing the child and their childhood. I am mainly going to be focusing on Zane's children, mostly Tyrone. If you want to see chapters about the other children or more chapters about the others, please comment. I will posting the chapter soon.