Chapter 30 - I love you

It was Hunter and I's last night together before he went to Vegas for two weeks we were sitting on the sofa all snuggly and Hunter was playing with my hair. We were watching some TV shows of people falling over and walking into glass doors, it was pretty funny actually. At one point there was a video of a little puppy running around in circles and then running into a glass door and it was hilarious and I just burst out laughing. I looked over at Hunter who wasn't laughing, he seemed...distracted.

"Are you okay?" He snapped out his trance and look at me.

"Hm?"

"You look distracted, is something wrong?" '

"Urmm...no?" He didn't seem too convinced about what he said. 

"Hunter, somethings bothering you! Tell me what?"

"Sorry!"

"What are you-" My sentence was cut of by his lips on mine. "What was that for?" 

"I need to tell you something." He looked really nervous and serious, he grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Hunter, you're scaring me..."

"Sorry, I don't mean to."

"What's wrong?" He took a deep breath.

"I...I....I love you!" My mouth dropped open in shock, his expression changed. He looked dissappointed. "Sorry, pretend I didn't say that."

"No, no Hunter! I love you too!" He looked up at me with a smile. "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs......