➳Skyler & Niall

You had been excited lately,Knowing Niall was coming home soon you were all smiles as soon as the break for Thanksgiving hit.Brushing your long blonde hair into a ponytail and throwing on some clothes along with a brown and green sweater Niall had given you you decided it would be a great time to go out and adventure into London.

"Buzzzz"

'Buzzz" your cell phone started ringing and you jumped with joy it was Niall "Hello! Niall babe its Sky how are you?"You asked grinning as you walked out the front door of your house.

"I know it's you Sky haha,hey can you meet me at the eye?"Niall asked sweetly.

"Will do see you later."You said as you hung the phone up and quiqckly locked your door and happily jumped in your car.Soon and quickly you found yourself at The London Eye it was late so you could see it lit up.People where everywhere and you started to worrie about Nialls saftey so you diled his number."Niall are you ok,there are a-lot of people here today!?"You asked frantiqly.

"Look strait ahead Skyler"Your blue eyes beeamed as you looked at the huge farris wheel and saw Niall there waveing and smileing huge at you.You ran towards the ride and  hugged Niall tightly."I missed you so much Niall."You said hugging his waist as he kissed you on the lips softly.

"Let's just get in the ride,it's getting a litte cold ya?"He asked as he and you saftley went inside the ride."So what made you want to co-"You asked him but your talking came to an end as Niall leaned his body tightly aginst yours and kissed you pasointly.

Inertwing your fingers the ride stopped at the top and he stopped kissing you "N-Niall"You said blushing lightly.

"Sky I-I love you,more then any other women when I'm with you I'm my happyiest  and there are some things I'm not sure about ,but this I am"Niall said as he slowly got on one Knee still holding one of your hands and going in his coat pocket  with the other.Bringing out a small velvet black box he started crying a little.

"Skyler will you marry me?"He asked his teary eyes looking up at you.

"Y-YES!"you screamed and hugged him happily your eyes now feeling with tears themselfs 

"Yes Niall I'll marry you!"you said then giving him a kiss on the lips.