➳ Kasie & Niall [Rated R]

You were going out tonight with some girl friends of yours to a new club that quickly escalated into the towns newest hot spot.Walking towards your walk in closet you looked into it as you turned the light on.

What will I wear?

That was the question on your mind that was banging in your head looking throughout the racks you came about a sassy dark red dress,which you thought it was perfect because it matched just as well with the red highlights in your head.You quickly took a shower and then placed the dress on your body after applying a little makeup."Kassie Hurry up!"Your friend yelled from outside as she honked her horn waiting outside your house at 10:00 sharp just as she promised.You didin't know what shoes to wear but you quickly grabbed a pair of black sawed pumps and left your brown hair in somewhat of a sexy yet messy state.

"Finally!God if we don't hurry the lines will get long Kas!"Your friend said as you buckled your seat and she drove off.

Arriving at the club just as she said the line had began to get long,"Crap"You said as you both ran quickly into the line skipping a few people in the presses to make your way inside.Sneaking in with your friend the club was dark,packed,and full of party people.Your friend took your hand an dragged you too the bar so you guys could go crazy.It seemed like within seconds you had a drink 'The young man over up in V.I.P brought you this."He said as he pointed towards a sexy blond who was talking to his mate.

"I'm going dancing with the other Kas"Your friend said leaving you alone with the handsome strangers drinks.You quickly chugged the cold vodka as it went down you,you shivered.

"Having Fun' A thick Irish accent said,turning you saw it was the sexy blond from V.I.P

"Want some more drinks?"He asked smirking as you nervously shook your head.

Several drinks later....

You were tripping and falling all over the place but your hand tightly held Nialls as you went into the Taxi cab together.After He said his address he gently pressed his lips against yours as your wrapped your arms around his neck.The kissing got deeper and more passionate as Niall  licked your bottom lip for access into your mouth causing your tongues to intertwine.

The taxi stopped and Niall quickly grabbed you and made a mad dash for his apartment,

''Ni-Niall Hurry up."You said your body was aching for his just to be so close to yours.

"Ok Kasie come on"Niall said smirking as he aggressively grabbed your arm and pulled you inside while closing the door.Pressing your body against the wall he kissed down your neck as he started to slip the dress of your body,goosebumps formed on you."Relax"He whispered seductively as he picked you up and placed your body on his bed.Niall started to strip and so did you. You Blushed as he  climbed on-top of you and started to grope your chest "Ahh Niall be gentle~'You said as you moaned softly as he pinched your nipple a little.

"Your so cute.''Niall said as he continued to play with your body.