Special Chapter 1 : Honeymoon Should be Sweets

"Husband, please have some tea"

"Speak normally!"

The two who are in their honeymoon.

"We are already married. Why are you still so fierce?",Xiaomi felt alittle angry.

"We are already married. Why can't you be more normal?"

"Where am i not normal? In your eyes i am a crazy person? Then, why did you marry a crazy person?"

"What use it is that you say these? "

"Honeymoon should be sweet. Look at your attitude to me. You should hold my hands and go to the ends of the world!"

"Then, i do not need to earn money to feed you?Did you made the calculation? To go to the end of the world, how much do that cost?"

"Yan~this is our honeymoon. Can you just take it as my honeymoon gift? Can you agree with whereever i want to go?"

"Only for today",Yanyan agree.

After they had their meal, Yanyan bring Xiaomi out.

"Where you want to go?",Xiaomi touch his chin, thinking,"What does normally people do on their honeymoon?"

"You ask me? How do i know."

"Then, you find one romantic ice cream shop. I want to eat ice cream"

"Didn't you just had your meal?"

"Like this will have more of life's pleasure. You don't know anything!"

Xiaomi drag Yanyan to a desert shop.  He order on huge cup of ice cream. Yanyan looking at the ice cream which bigger than Xiaomi's head,

"Can you finish it yourself?"

"What by myself? You have ti eat with me. Put the ice cream between us, you one scoope, i one scoope,"Xiaomi keep thinking of ways to add romantic memories for their honeymoon.

  "I don't eat desert"

"I can't believe there is people that can let go of such wonderful food"

"I am indeed lucky to not eat these fattening food"

Xiaomi scoope one large spoonful and push it to Yanyan.

"Aaaa~~~"

Yanyan close tightly his lips. Purposely ignore Xiaomi. Xiaomi continue.

"come, ah~~~~~"

At the end Xiaomi's hand got numb. Yanyan still do not open his mouth.

"Can you be cooperative",Xiaomi put that scoope of ice cream into his own mouth,"Not that i ask you to eat shit. Is that so hard?"

"Even that you can eat?"

Yanyan light a cigarette and start smoking sitting opposite Xiaomi. Xiaomi not happy and angrily stare at Yanyan. The ice cream that was beautiful just now , have turn into one slump of melted cream. Xiaomi mumble,