Special Chapter 5 : How will I be without You..?

"Yan~i don't have any clothes to change. "

Xiaomi pitifully jump onto Yantan. And accidentally he sit on Yantan's junior. Yanyan cried softly. He pull downXiaomi from his body.

"You just take a look how many clothes that you have. Your appearance is nothing to be amaze . What is the point of changing new clothes everyday",Yanyan being cruel.

"Yan~ don't say like this. It will hurt my soul. Furthermore, i felt that i look fine. If course everyday have to change clothes. If not you got bored of me, what should i do? If anyone of this day you tell me 'Su Xiaomi, let's divorce'. How do you want me to accept this fact? "

Once again Xiaomi stick onto Yanyan. Yanyan stand up, light a cigarette and coldly stare at Xiaomi.

"we got divorce only for one reason"

"What is that?"

"You talk to much"

After saying he went to his room and change for work. Xiaomi not satisfy, he too stand up and follow behind .

"yan~ what do you mean? When did i talk too much? Other people beg me to talk to them i refuse. I only talk to you, but now you are complaining"

After saying he hug Yanyan who is taking clothes from the closet.

"Say it, say it, have you not love me anymore?"

"Don't pretend, you said so much just because you want to buy new clothes. "

Things concerning Xiaomi, Yanyan understand too well. Xiaomi only have a few tricks to use. But Yanyan too understand himself well, that he always loose to Xiaomi's trick.

"If you don't buy me new clothes i will go naked on the street to buy grocer and cook"

Yanyan annoyed. Yanyan reach out his hand and grab one handful of  Xiaomi's clothes.

"Red, green, pink...do you have any taste for clothing? "

"That is why i want to try new style. I have browsed alot of fashion magazine, i know how to dress now "

Xiaomi's eyes are sincere. Yanyan look at his watch. It is almost time for work. He don't want to waste time with Xiaomi. He took out a stack of money and pass to Xiaomi.

"this is the last time"

Xiaomi took the money and joyfully skip. Towards Yanyan's 'this is the last time warning', he is not worry at all.

*********

At night Yanyan came home. He saw Xiaomi glowing face, usually after Xiaomi shop alot of things he will have this expression on his face. Yanyan walk pass Xiaomi, Xiaomi remove his jacket, and hang it well. Yanyan was about to walk to the sofa to watch tv, Xiaomi jump infront of Yanyan,

"yan~ today i bought new clothes. Definatelty not those red, pink, flowery"

"Oh"

"Very nice"

"Oh"

"It is the best compare to what i bought previously"