Flowers for my Valentine a pewdicry fanfic

Pewds: flowers for my valentine, a pewdiecry fanfic

Cry: Today was the day, no going back on plans. Pewdie was going to come out and confess his love for Cry. With a gift. (pffft!)

Pewds: Today was valentines day, and pewdie was-has been nervous the past few weeks. Whould Cry reject his gift, and love? Or would he feel the same way? Pewdie sighed, *sighhhh*

Cry: He parked his car in Cry's driveway and sat back in his seat, he wasn't quite sure he was ready yet. Pewdie glanced down at the boucet of flowers and picked them up. Holding them close to his chest. He wished himself luck and exited the car.

Pewds: As he looked at Cry's house, he saw the front window curtens draw back and Cry was looking out. When Cry noticed him he smiled and waved. An-(cry: oh hi Pewdie: An s phht hahaha) and scurried all over to open the door. Pewdie walked up to the porch step.

Cry: Before he could knock*phht* Cry openned the door and practicaly pulled him in( Cry: Get in here! Pewdie: oh god!) "Pewdie, why are you here? Aren't you going to spend valentines day with Ken?!"

Pewds: Cry noticed the flowers and pointed at them.

Cry: "Are those for Ken? Their beutiful! She'll lov'em!"

Pewds: "UH-UH OH NO."(Cry and Pewds:Pewdie studdered, Pewds: phht, go ahead)

Cry: *heha*Pewdie studdered

Pewds: "These are for you."

Cry: Cry was astonished. "Pewdie, what are you trying to say?"

Pewds: "I-I'm trying to say that.. I've really liked you for a while now and....."

Cry: "Bu-but Ken!!"

Pewds: "I may, even have more feelings than, than like and..."

Cry: "But won't he be mad- I mean sad?! ASDFGHJKL!!!"

Pewds: "I think I love you"

Cry: Pewdie finished*hahahah*

Pewds: Cry opened his mouth as to say something but quickly shut it. He studied the bouquet closer and to- (Cry: bouquet!?Pewds:wha-what ever.Cry: It's a bouquet!XD Pewds:Wh-I-I'm SORRY!!>:( Cry:OKAY!:D) Bouquet closer and took it out of Pewds's hands hestitatly- hstitet- hesitently,(Pewds:there you go Cry:hesitently phht haha Pewds: SHUT UP! Cry: OKAY!)

Cry: "P-Pewdie I'm flattered, I really am- but I have to ask about..."

Pewds: "I left Ken."

Cry: PEWDIE SARED DOWN AT THE FLOOR BOURDS TWIDDLEING HIS THUMBS! "Wh-why would you leave him you seemed so happy togetha'- well atleast it seemed like it."

Pewds: Pewdie looked up at cry, staring into his eyes.@___@ "I left her for you- I MEAN HIM!"(Cry: phht HAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Cry: Pewdie stepped closer to Cry, grabbing the flowers and setting them down somewere nearby before(Cry: somewhere nearby before!? (Pewds: HAHAHA!) Pewdie took hold of Cry's hand before he could protest.

Pewds: "I had a feeling, I could be happier, with you. I don't know if you even like me, I don't know if you even like m-"(Cry: PHHT HAHAHAHAHAH*DERP*HAHAHA)"I don't know if you even like men, but I do know that every time I look at you and every time I hear your voice and that*SIGH* beutiful laghter"(Cry: phht haha)"that I am hopelessly in love with my friend. (Pewds:*SIGH*Cry: hahaha Pewds:*SIGH*go ahead Cry.Cry:HAHAHAHAHA Pewds: finish it.)

Cry: Cry continued to stare at Pewdie, his face was flushed pure red. Cry glanced down at Pewdie's hands which were intertwined with his. Pewdie st-(Pewds: that's adorable) stared back at him, eyes full of hope. (in girly voice)" Pewdie I-(Pewds: HAHA!) I never knew you felt that way about me before, I-I always pushed back my feelings for you because of the same reasons."

Pewds:"So-so all this time you..."

Cry: (deep grumpy voice) Pewdie's words trailed off, he was too worried about his own feelings and the terrible tought of being REJECTED. And he never acnoleged Cry's affection twords him.

Pewds: Cry nodded a faint smile, on his face.

Cry: (girly voice is back) "Pewdie you should have confesed sooner, you kept me waiting,(Pewds:phht!HAHAH) "FRIEND!" (Pewds: HAHAHAHA)

Pewds:"I'm sorry, oh and Cry?"

Cry:"WHAT IS IT!?"

Pewds: Pewdie leaned forward closer and closer to Cry's ear. "Cry will you be my valentine?"

Cry:(whispering) he whispered

Pewds:(also whispering) "Cry will you be my valentine?"

Cry:Fuck no!

Pewds:WHAT!?

Cry:I-I mean, "of course Pewds of course!"

Pewds:Cry grinned, pulling Pewdie in for a hug. He had a-(Cry:phht! Pewds:Can I finnish it?:D Cry:Go for it.) He had a feeling this was the start, of a beutiful relationship.(Cry:phht!)

THE END!:D HOPE ALL YA'LL ENJOYED!