Chapter ten.

A/N Updated for Laliboo.

Thanks everyone who reads this for the 100+ views so far.

Enjoy :)

Sorry for not updating enough I will soon.

(Calling Annalise 'Anne' sometimes coz it's easier)

-------------------------

I entered the room Athena was in.

Annalise looked puzzled as I returned the same face.

The room was empty.

No sign of Athena was left.

We went back down to the reception desk and asked again what room to go in.

"No you went in the right room, maybe she's gone to the bathroom." The lady replied.

"Athena's missing." A woman said as she rushed past the desk towards the back room.

Without thinking I followed her.

"Where's Athena." I asked.

"We don't know, there's no trace of her ever being here... Maybe we're crazy and she was never here." A guy said. His name badge read 'John' so I'm guessing that's his name.

"No she was here, she's my sister." I said knowing she's not really my sister but we were that close.

"Um... Maybe you should head home, we'll get the police on this." John replied.

Eventually I went back to Annalises house and we both couldn't stop thinking about Athena.

She allowed me to stay in the spare room of her house until the investigation was sorted.

I agreed as Shelly wasn't answering her phone.

*ANNES POV*

I went into my room and locked the door.

Is it really her?

I held the pictures in my hands.

------------------------------------------------

A/N short update.

Can't reveal TOO much.

Thanks for reading and I'll update at 60 votes.

Thanks again byee.