Chapter one

I've been wondering, why do I agreed to that stupid idea?? Ugh, the road from Canada to Seoul is just killing me. I drag my luggage behind myself. My eyes just close alone but then some girls screaming push me between them. What's wrong with those girls?? I put my hands in my sweatpant's pockets with anger and take my luggage again with no pity for those crazy girls. I push them on the side with all my strength.

"Euhm... Who are you?" said a girl with a strange accent.

"None of your business." I reply cold.

I don't think the girl take it because the only thing I know is my face facing the floor. That beautiful, stupid, dirty floor... And my glasses aren't in my face anymore. My hands search for them. A hard grip takes my arms and lifts me in the air. My feets are flying, trying to touch the floor.

"Sorry." I said.

The man, I guess, because it will be hard for me to say that's a woman, begin to drag me somewhere.

"Sir!" I yell. "My luggage is there!"

"Don't care." The inpolite cold man said

What's wrong with these people?! My thought come back in my shock mind. Yeah, really, it's the stupid thing I've ever make. I fight to go back to my luggage. But the grip on my arm tighten and it hurts too much.

"Hey cool man." Some guy says.

"Sir, I can't let her go back... it'll dangerous for you and the others boys." Mister Gorilla replies.

"Chillos Dude! I know her!" The guy argues

All I can see is blury masses. The grip loses and another arm was throw around my shoulders. It was silence between the two men.

"Sir, I don't..."

"Come on bro! She's my... childhood friend!" The guy says casually.

Then a mass moves away and the guy's shoulders drop in relief. He hands me something that I know is my glasses. I put them on...

Oh my gosh... The guy who defends me, the guy who is standing in front of me with my luggage in hand... With a beautiful, I must say is Lu Han.

"Oh shit." I say out loud.

He laughs.

"Habitually, they call me God, Angel, etc. But it's o.k" Luhan says.

I take my luggage and smile.

"Thanks anyway and goodbye." I say nervous because of that handsome guy.

I turn my heels, uncomfortable about this situation and escape from him but Luhan catches me up.

"Hey! I just save your butt out there! At least, you can tell me your name." He shouts.

I sigh. Okay, I'm not the most social girl in the world that's why I'm always wearing baggy clothes. It makes me invisible because people usually think that I'm maybe a freak.

"Call me Alex if you want." I answer.

Luhan is now walking by my side. What the...

"You can go now."

"No, I'm not finish with you yet. Where are you from??"

Oh my gosh.... Can he leaves me? I know it's Luhan, EXO is somewhere here and he's freaking handsome but I just want to sleep, eat, read and do that things again before working at that stupid café. I begin to speed up but he catches me. Then I just begin to run away and I know that surprise him because I don't hear foot steps behind me.

I arrive to the small café when the sun disappears. The lady who hires me and the old friend of my mother is standing on the porch. When she sees my face her worry look goes away.

"I'm so sorry!!" I say to her.

The old lady takes my hand in hers and pats them.

"Don't worry child. I hear talking a lot about you today." She says sweet.

"Hen? you talk about me?" I ask.

"The sweet guys who always come to the café. You know, we're near the SM building so a lot of sweet people come here." The old lady replies.

Oh, no. She doesn't say that she knows me?? Please, God.

"Mrs. Lee did you... Did you say..." I try to ask.

She laughs.

"He was a pretty young boy. Man like that don't show at every corner of the streets." Mrs. Lee replies amused.

I roll my eyes. When I thought that my beautiful, stupid summer was going to be relax...