Chapter three

A WEEK LATER

Someone knocks on my door. I murmured to shut up.

"Sweetie, I don't know what you are saying but Luhan's here..." Says mrs. Lee.

"Why? Doesn't he have something today?" I ask half asleep and half surprise.

I hear some noises and talks.

"He wants to..."

Someone just enters my room and I hide my head under a pillow. The door does a 'klick' familiar. I'm lock in my room.

"Have good time kiddos." Mrs. Lee says through the door and walks away.

Well, if she's not here with me in my bedroom who is it? I wish that's not Luhan. He has been around me for the last week and drags me out whenever he can. Luhan isn't a bad guy or arrogant he's just... full of energy, ultra social, always smiling... well the totally oposite of me. The worst is when fans recognize him in the streets they shot me glares. Some are really nice and even say hello to me others are really mean like sasaengs... well we run or jump in a taxi as fast as we could.

Lost in my thoughts, I don't realize that someone has sneak in my bed beside me and is cuddling me.

"You smell good." Luhan whispers.

I mutter. What the heck is he doing? I try to escape but he pulls me closer.

"Can you stop please I'm tired too, you know." Luhan argues.

"If you just know how I don't give a shit about that... what's really bugging me right now is you cuddling me and we know each other for a week and we aren't friends either. So can you... get out of my bed?!" I half yell at him.

He sighs and removes his arms around my waist to my shoulders and turn on his back.

"Come on... we had pretty much fun this week." Luhan replies.

I turn on my other side to look up at his face with my eyebrows frown.

"Like running to escape from your dear sasaengs or being chase by sasaengs? Oh wait, you being signing all the autographs girls give you, I don't say they're not cool or kind but stop hanging around me! Don't you see that? I. Am. Not. Having. Fun." I say insisting on the last sentence.

He squeezes gently my shoulders.

"Stop saying that I'm going to make you smile someday..."

"Then you'll break my heart like in Dramas." I cut him.

Luhan shakes his head and sighs. I stand up on my elbows and look at him. He catchs my eyes into his like he uses to do without knowing. I'm loosing myself bit by bit into his shining deer eyes.

"I think you've watch too much Dramas." Luhan points silently in a sweet voice.

I roll my eyes and let my back fall on my bed again. Luhan silently puts his arm back around my shoulders.

"Alex...?" the sweet boy calls.

I don't answer and somehow Luhan always knows when my silence says yes and when its says 'Shut up stupido'.

"My day has been cancelled so I'm free... Can I..." Luhan begins.

I roll my eyes.

"Fine but we're not going anywhere. I'm sick of stupid people like you." I reply cold as I can.

Stupido kisses the top of my head. I make a annoy sound and push his cheek away. He stick his tongue to lick my palm. I take my hand back quickly.

"You're disgusting!" I scream.