+=+Chapter 3+=+

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!! This is probably my favorite chapter of the story, so i hope you like it

-Luna

.oOo.

Minth activated her Speed magic as she got closer to the guild, hopefully those voices were guild members, then they could get to finding Crystal so much faster. Following the yelling she heard earlier, she ran through the streets until she got to the entrance to the guild. Standing outside the doors were four mages, and a flying blue cat? Two boys were sitting on the ground rubbing their heads, an angry redhead was standing in front of them, lecturing about getting along, while a blonde girl and the strange cat stood behind her.

No one noticed the short girl until she spoke up, "Oh, good, you're part of Fairy Tail." Minth panted slightly out of breath, "Look, I need your help. I'm new to the guild so you wouldn't know me, but I think one of the members has been kidnapped."

The blonde gasped, "Kidnapped, who?"

The redhead turned to look at the short girl, "We need to talk to master at once!" she demanded before turning and heading into the guild.

Minth turned and followed behind the girl, walking next to the blonde, the boys following behind them, "I think my friend Crystal was kidnapped, she was supposed to meet me here this morning and never showed up. I tried to track her, but the trail stops cold in the middle of an alley. I talked to a witness who lived in an apartment building across that street who said he saw her talking to a guy before they both disappeared. The only way that could happen would be teleportation magic, which I know Crystal can't use. That's all I know right now, but it's enough to make me worried about her. Oh... and my name is Minth by the way, I just joined the guild."

The blonde gave Minth a kind smile, "My name's Lucy, the redhead is Erza, the pinkette is Natsu, the other guy with black hair is Gray, and the blue cat is Happy. We all know Crystal and if she really was kidnapped, we'll help you find her, after all we're nakama."

"Thanks."

"No problem." With the introductions the group continued their walk to the Master Makarov's office, although one person was momentarily left behind.

"Minth?" Gray muttered in shock, there was no way she would actually be here, it had to be a different person. Shaking himself out of his thoughts he jogged up the stairs to join the group of people standing in front of the office door, all the while staring at Minth trying to figure out if she was the same girl he once knew

  .oOo.

Erza knocked on the door three times before declaring, "Master we have urgent business to discuss." before waltzing right in the door. Both Minth and Lucy stared at her in shock before following, it seems that the master hadn't heard Erza because when the group walked in the door he was having a argument with Laxus.

"Just what did you think you were doing! You're not in charge and you can't make decisions like that!"

"So, what about nakama and accepting everybody gramps?"

"Regardless of what anyone else would have done it was not you're decision to make! Were you hoping she'd join your team! You don't do anything if it doesn't benefit you Laxus."

It was at this point Erza spoke up, "Master! What are you doing?! Didn't you hear me, we have urgent business to discuss!" Master Makarov turned around to look at the group his eyes resting on Minth for a moment longer then the rest of the group. Minth tensed slightly and shifted into more of a defensive stance, in case he decided to attack her like Laxus did.