WORST PARTY EVER Part:3

CRAZY ASS STALKER AMY KING ----------->>>>>>>>

Lain's pov

Now i know this cow ass did got me to wear ,BUT ITS CUTE , navy blue skinny jeans , and with matching white shirt ,and with black ankle boots , with a leather jacket,i really love that jacket thought.Now as you would know this was very put together by Kara ,but i have to get Jimmy to notice me, and i would say i look good.

I know this bitch didn't leave me in the car. "Ugh" I got out of her bright ass green truck."Kara why did you just leave me." I said

"Well, you know me it was that or slapping you ,for you I think i went with a good choice." Kara said walking away.

We made it to the front door you could feel the vibration coming for the house.Walking though the front door you could smell the- no taste the beer and booze on your tonge. "Come on. '' Kara yelled over the loud music draging me to the kitchen. "Woo... let get turned up.'' Kara yelled .''What the fuck bitch you haven't even had your first drink and you talking about getting turnt up." I said

''Ooh.... don't look but Amy King is here.''Kara whispered in my ear .''Fuck omg how the hell did she get in '' I said '' Well, it is an open party'' Kara said ,I gave her the are-you-fucking -kidding-me look .Kara raised her hands and said'' Woo don't give me that face she is your stalker.''Well yes,but your with me all the time she i would say she is your stalker too.'' I smirked

''Bitch why are you grinning she is STALKING US ,but she got what she got you two didn't fit together ,one your gay ,two THE BITCH IS CRAZY.'' She said in a duh.. voice.'' But she just human so she is no match for us.''

FLASH BACK : HARD BREAK UP

''Amy i have something to tell you , you might hate me or still be my friend .'' i said to Amy while in my room with Kara. ''OK ,,but does she have to be here.''Amy hissed towards Kara.Kara looked up from her phone '' OK, bitch lets make this quick we have a movie to see in 45 mins"she ushered toward me and her"Lain wants to break up with you plan and simple.'' Kara said .As soon as the words left her mouth Amy busted into tears. I sent a wtf look towards Kara''What '' she said .

Amy dried her tears '' You don't mean that do you? NO... you don't, you love me you will never leave me would you.'' she yell pulling and squeezing my wrist.Now i was thinking this girl is crazy ,trying to pry my wrist from her hands but so only squeezed tighter.''No its true and i'm gay sorry.''i said while trying to get free.

She looked shocked but then came up with a crazy look in her eye. She let go of me and walked to the door , just we she was going to leave she turned around and said ''Lain gay or not i will have you even if i have to die or even you ,died or alive i will have you and you friend Kari or something.'' '' It's Kara bitch.'' Kara splat '' Oh well just know i get both of you.'' Amy said and walked out .We waited for the door being slammed close to start talking.

''Wow, that bitch is crazy'' Kara said. '' i know right but she look dead serious with her cold icey blue eyes.''i replied ''Whatever I should have pulled her blond hair out ,with I'm sure is died because she has orange roots, but lets get going we have a movie to catch''she said .When we got to the movies i thought i saw Amy's car pass us as went went to get tickets.

OK, THE PARTY WILL GO DOWN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER JUST HAD TO ADD STUFF TO IT SO IT WILL MAKE GO TOGETHER LATER. And i also put the pics of the people so check the oher chapters

ME: ''look at my baby'' as i hang in a tree beside lain's bedroom window

hears russeling looks left in next tree right in front of lain's room

ME: " Now why am i not in that tre-'' sees jimmy ''Jimmy is not suppose to be here''

jimmy nocks on window Liain opens it jimmy jumps in.

ME: ''what? Why is Jimmy hear im suppose to be just creeping Lain now not jimmy i'm creeping him tommorow''

moans from lains room

Me: stand in tree''no, ya'll not together yet ,damn could have waited '' stomping my foot

falls out of tree because jimmy looks out side

ME:''shit that fell hurt like a motherfucker''i yelled

jimmy looks down

JIMMY:''who the hell are you'' he yelled

ME: ''nobody, why are you in lain's room''

LAIN: babe come back to bed i'm like super horny''

jimmy shut the window while mumbling "crazy ass weirdo''

so VOTE PLEASE AND Y'ALL R NOW MY

BABY BERRY CHERRY.STRAWBERRY MUFFINS MUNCHKINS

SO VOTE AND ADD TO LIBRARY

BYE BABY BERRY CHERRY STRAWBERRY MUFFIN MUNCHKINS!!!! :);) .