Hey Kinfolk

Lain pov:

Confused but amazed by the beauty of the wolf. Still in a daze I manage to stumble back in to the room of where the party is being held.

Looking for Kara I stumble along a door along the end of a hallway.

As I approach the door I hear moans and groans. I have half a mind to not disturb them and walk away, but then the other half is check if it's not Kara. Going with my gut.

I open the gasp at my surprised to see my cousin, Jared Logan having sex with Ronney my crushes BEST FRIEND like what the FUCK.

Out of shock I yell "Jared Barnard Logan get off that young man right now!!!" Jared in shock and fear jumps off of Ronney with a blanket trying to cover his self.

"Ohh hey kinfolk."Jared shakily says. "Ohh don't you hey kinfolk me Mr,why are you here in Louisiana ,and with Ronny?" I questioned.

"You know what get dressed and meet me in the kitchen and, no funny business." Jared blushes as I eye them both as I walked out the room. Ohh why is Jared not back in Mississippi and, here with out my knowing and was having sex with Ronney. I didn't even know Ronney was gay either.

I guess my questions with be answered when they come out of that room.

Jared is played by troye Sivan a YouTube 10000000 pts if you know him! I was to lazy to upload a pic sorry .

so VOTE PLEASE AND Y'ALL R NOW MY

BABY BERRY CHERRY.STRAWBERRY MUFFINS MUNCHKINS

SO VOTE AND ADD TO LIBRARY
BYE BABY BERRY CHERRY STRAWBERRY MUFFIN MUNCHKINS!!!! :);)

SORRY NO CONVO!