Epilogue

Read Till End! A:N 😀😀

No ones POV:

We'll guys Jamison had her babies...yes he had twins..she gave birth to two beautiful baby boys. Her and Seth are happily married.

Daniel and Jadalyn had their baby also.they named him Adrian Michael Sepulveda. Kevin is Adriana godfather so they took his middle name and Adriana middle name.

Hazel is in school now.she has learned so much,always learning new things.

Jadalyn and Daniel Are happily married 2.

The Bomb Digz ended up going around the world! They reached the goal try had...and they are still working hard.

Digaz Love to be involved with Jada and Daniels life so Jadalyn started a YouTube channel...like blogging and much more video.

Kevin and Devin:

Kevin and Devin are still single.
But they had girlfriends thru the year...they just haven't found the right one yet.

The rest  if the family are just working hard for what they want.ya know Shari and Lexi still modeling and singing.

Mariah Has different thing going on she travels a lot. She still positive about every situation. Just being herself.

--------:::::--------

Hey guys this is the end of the book😕😓
But I didn't make this too long...because I wanted to end the book before school started so I wouldn't just worry about the book.😭

Thank you for reading this book and hope you enjoyed. Leave feedback on this book cuz they was barely😭😔 lol it's okay tho.

One last thing comment whose Lane you in and Why?👇👇👇