Chapter 3 Who's the New Vamp in Town?

[Edited]

Grayson to the right-----------> That great character banner is made by megiax.

Chapter 3 Who's the New Vamp in Town?      

Grayson's P.O.V

Why did he laugh? Did I really sound that stupid? Well now that that's done, that's one less thing to worry about... but then... why do I feel so empty?

"Gray," Sarah runs to me with a big smile on her face.

"Hey beautiful," I say as she jumps into my arms and then I kiss her... why does this feel wrong? I immediately part the kiss.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

"Nothing."

"Are you still sad that I'm not your mate?"

"Yeah." I respond.

It's true, I am sad. When I turned 18, I was excited because I thought my mate would be Sarah but it wasn't. Sarah seemed sad too but quickly covered it up with a smile.

"It's okay, if your mate doesn't appear, I'll be here," she smiles.

But my mate already appeared.

"I know," I reply as she kisses me on the cheek.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, a pack meeting will be held today. The alpha said it's urgent," she says a little worried.

"Okay, don't worry, I'm sure everything's fine," I assure her.

~

Everyone has serious expressions on their faces in the pack house.

"Good, everyone is here," the alpha a.k.a my dad says. "This meeting was called today because a dead body was found around noon today."

"What does this have to do with us?" A pack member asks.

"The body had bite marks on its neck," my dad answers.

"A vampire!" A warrior wolf yells with excitement in his voice.

"Yes."

The vampire is just asking to be killed. "Grayson, what do you think we should do?" Dad asks me.

I step up, "We'll put more werewolves on duty at night. I'll also take a group with me to look for the vampire around town, if we're lucky we'll find the vampire and kill it by the end of this week. We'll start now." I say strongly.

My dad nods approvingly, "Let's go."

"Well, well, long time no see."

I smile and hug him. "Julian, how was boot camp?" I ask.

"Like hell," he replies.

Julian is my beta. When I take on the alpha role, he'll take on the beta role. "I heard about the vamp in town so I'm in," he says.

"Great."

Julian is 18 also and is a day older than me. We both didn't find our mates in the pack, and he hasn't found his mate yet.

Three more werewolves joined our search for the vampire.

"Good luck in finding the vampire," Sarah says.

"Oh we'll find it," I proudly smirk.

I don't smell the scent of a vampire and normally vampires have a very strong scent.

"Mate!" I turn my head to Julian. He's staring right at someone.

"Julian!" He starts running before I can hold him back. I run after him and into a café.

"Um, excuse me," Julian is actually shuttering.

This scent... Sven! I walk towards them. Julian stands in front of Noah and Sven is across from Noah.

"Do you need something?" Noah asks. He looks a little nervous, I can tell by how he's scrunching up his eyebrows.

"You-you see I um I..."

Julian is making a fool of himself. I step in and stand beside Julian. "Julian here wants to be you friend," I tell Noah.

"Okay? I'm Noah," Noah kindly introduces himself.

"Julian," they shake hands and freeze.

"Noah," Sven speaks, "Let's go."

Noah nods and lets go of Julian's hand, making Julian growl at Sven. "Go on ahead," Sven tells him.

"Alright," Noah smiles at Sven and again, Julian growls.

"Calm down, I'm his brother," Sven tells Julian. Julian automatically calms down. Wait, why did Sven say that? How did he know to say that?

"Good luck," Sven says while walking past me.

Good luck? What does that mean? I'm filled with questions aren't I? 

I hope that was an okay chapter. I'm so tired and I still have homework I have to finish well anyways comment and voteJ please vote the more votes I see the more I know people like the story.

Oh and sorry there's no boy on boy action right now but its only getting started so be patient.